You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA cup semi final ticket news.

chris71

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don

Does anyone know what time from tomorrow, Thursday 29th the on line ticket sales start for STH's with 4 cup games?

Ticket Office window opens at 8.15 and the silly twats are now advising using the on line service but dont say from what time you can click to buy!

Guest San Don
08.15 as usual I would guess.

You'd think they'd make it 1 minute past midnight seeing as they want to encourage people to buy them over the net. Bunch of useless tools!

Guest davelfc
You'd think they'd make it 1 minute past midnight seeing as they want to encourage people to buy them over the net. Bunch of useless tools!

Well that would have been a brilliant idea and absolutely why they wouldn't even consider it.

Guest San Don
Everyone will get tickets though so its not such a big deal really.

Well I will cos Im in the FAC ACS but, I thought I might get the ticket over the net instead of queuing afrom 8.15am tomorrow morning before work.

Anyone planning on going down the ground, don't bother.

I did last time and it was a nightmare (although would be a bit more pleasant today with it being 20 degrees warmer!) but I've just logged on now, straight on to the ticketing system, and had purchased 4 tickets within 2 minutes of starting. Up in 509 for the CC which was a cracking view but too far away really, out of all the atmosphere. Got sorted in 113, right behind the goal. Thought I'd be on all day but it was very quick.

£225 quid for 4 tickets - happy days

gonna book a hotel down there too, gonna cost a fuckin wedge this but it's all worth it to see the mighties beat the bitters.

kick off has been moved to 20:04 so it doesn't clash with 'the voice'.

Must be some news KO time today surely. Absolute piss take its been allowed to rumble on this fucking long. We've been in the semi for nearly 2 weeks, you'd think that they'd have it all planned out for the likely eventuality that Everton did beat Sunderland, and would have been able to announce details straight away. Why does it take this long? Shambles and a disgraceful way to treat fans as usual.

Must be some news KO time today surely. Absolute piss take its been allowed to rumble on this fucking long. We've been in the semi for nearly 2 weeks, you'd think that they'd have it all planned out for the likely eventuality that Everton did beat Sunderland, and would have been able to announce details straight away. Why does it take this long? Shambles and a disgraceful way to treat fans as usual.

ITV must be arguing with the police and the FA so as not to disrupt Britain's Got frigging Talent !

As you say everyone here is being considered, Police, F.A., ITV, Sponsors, Aintree..... except the fans

Guest davelfc
ITV must be arguing with the police and the FA so as not to disrupt Britain's Got frigging Talent !

As you say everyone here is being considered, Police, F.A., ITV, Sponsors, Aintree..... except the fans

They could play it at 2am and they know we'd turn up, when have they ever considered fans when it comes to football? I'lll tell you when, when they work out how much they can screw us by, that's when.