You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA cup semi final ticket news.

chris71

Hoping someone can help.

Me and my mate have linked our cards. I'm sth /w 4, he's member /w 4. So both guaranteed a ticket but not on sale same day. How do I go about getting tickets together if on sale different days?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a query.

What happens to guys like me who aren't ST holders or have a fan card.

Where do the likes of me stand?

Will I have to wait till the Bitters fail to flog their allocation of tickets?

This is when your television comes in handy.

We have 4 STs eligible tomorrow. Can I purchase online and get them all sat together, even though they are different log in details? Can't be arsed going down the ground and waiting all day.

Cheers in advance.

As long as your cards are linked, you can purchase together when you click on the "Friends and Family" tab online. At least, that's what the LFC website says.

Linking friends and family online

Can I link my friends and family?

Hopefully it goes to stage 3 on the ballot (2 on the membership), then I've got 3 cards going for one ticket, knowing my luck all 3 will be unsuccessful, just need one otherwise I'll be the lonesome watching it in town whilst everyone else is sorted and off to Wembley, fuck.

I also have a query.

What happens to guys like me who aren't ST holders or have a fan card.

Where do the likes of me stand?

Will I have to wait till the Bitters fail to flog their allocation of tickets?

The bitters will sell all their allocation without a doubt.

I know atleast half a dozen blues who I know don't go the game already declaring they are going to Wembley...

what, to watch those 'donkeys' you mentioned earlier. Cheaper for you to go to blackpool beach.

Thats predicting the team pal. The donkeys might not play.

Besides they could be 11 bins in red tops and I'd still wanna be there.

Guest davelfc
Thats predicting the team pal. The donkeys might not play.

Besides they could be 11 bins in red tops and I'd still wanna be there.

But apparently not to any of the previous games, a deserving case if ever I saw one. (for Blackpool beach that is)

But apparently not to any of the previous games, a deserving case if ever I saw one. (for Blackpool beach that is)

"Apparently"? How have you figured that out, do you know me?

I'm a steward at Anfield, I'm at every game pal.

Guest davelfc
"Apparently"? How have you figured that out, do you know me?

I'm a steward at Anfield, I'm at every game pal.

I'll admit I didn't know that, Stewards should get tickets for games like this or at least an allocation.

You must understand you haven't told me to sit down so how was I to know you were a steward?