You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even pick a team.

---------------------------Reina-------------------------

Whoever is fit-------Whoever is fit ---------Skrtel-------------Enrique

Some fucking cunt---------Gerrard-------Not arsed----------Useless waste of money

--------------------Don't care-------------Suarez------------------

Can't argue with this^^^.

I can't even pick a team.

---------------------------Reina-------------------------

Whoever is fit-------Whoever is fit ---------Skrtel-------------Enrique

Some fucking cunt---------Gerrard-------Not arsed----------Useless waste of money

--------------------Don't care-------------Suarez------------------

End of thread. (Until the match starts).

The good thing is Newcastle are at home, so they will come at us. Which in turn will give us the counter attacking threat we never have at home - which may explain why our Anfield form is so wretched. On the flip side - Newcastle having a go at us, the way we are defending at the minute, may heap the misery on. Without Agger and Johnson we look like conceding every game, and with Ba and Cisse on form at the minute, it could be a long afternoon.

I expect a tough game, so we'll probably win.

Doni

Flanagan

Skrtel

Coates

Enrique (Robinson)

Spearing

Gerrard

Shelvey

Maxi (Sterling)

Carroll

Suarez

We've nothing to play for (maybe semi final places) but getting these boys a bit of first team football will do them the world of good, its a big venue as well they'll enjoy it

No, he scored for them against us last season while Hodgson was in charge. I think it was 3-1 to them.

Indeed it was Mr Cougar. How could i have forgotten that. It was a brilliant finish from Carroll if i remember correctly. Which i probably don't - as i've erased all memory of Roy Hodgson ever being LFC manager. Wasn't this the game that gave us the legendary facerub too? God i hated that game last year.

Anyway, point stands then. Its Carroll's first time back there. So obviously he'll score twice.

Indeed it was Mr Cougar. How could i have forgotten that. It was a brilliant finish from Carroll if i remember correctly. Which i probably don't - as i've erased all memory of Roy Hodgson ever being LFC manager. Wasn't this the game that gave us the legendary facerub too? God i hated that game last year.

Anyway, point stands then. Its Carroll's first time back there. So obviously he'll score twice.

That's the one mate, it was a very good goal, which was in part why I was pleased when we signed him. He looked excellent in that game and they outplayed us, however I think it may have been more to do with us being woeful than him being a best of a cente forward. With hindsight like.

It was the game that Roy tried to remove his own face by rubbing.

-------------------Reina------------------------

-------------Skrtel-------Carra-------------------

Kelly--------------------------------------Enrique

---------------Spearing-----------------------

---------------------------Gerrard--------------

Sterling-------------------------------Suarez

-----------Morgan-------Carrol---------------

Reina - Picks Himself

Kelly - Protect the right and the ability to join in attack

Carra to keep things simple and tidy in defence

Skrtel to rough things up and protect arial threats

Enrique to add width when Suarez roams

Spearing - Pass and Move

Gerrard - Win score and be awsome

Sterling - Become the prodigy

Suarez - Give them hell

Carrol - Keep posession, knock the ball on, win the ball, get in the box

Morgan - Be Fowler... Please

With all the injuries, some players have to step up for the big game at St. James's. I'm picking Carroll will start and SCORE. Suarez is hitting the target now , so he can have a goal as well. Newcastle 1 - 3 Liverpool. Own goal for our third (order may not be as typed out.)

-0H6WRH6iKA

Ahh' date=' memories. ;(

To think that Liverpool fans hounded out a man who turned us into the most feared team in Europe..

Please come back Rafa.[/quote']

Fuck off.

Win and we are 5 points behind them, so yes they are technically still in our sights and it's down to us to cut that gap, probably won't though. :wallbutt:

And Fuck off MyPost.