You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Peter Crouch

Section_31

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckons Seba's goal was better.

It was nowhere near it mate.

Just a case of a big daft defender hurling his bulk into the air and getting lucky with a toe bunger. He'll never score another one like it in his life.

Crouche's was goal of the season, easily.

Edited by ChrisA

Just a case of a big daft defender hurling his bulk into the air and getting lucky with a toe bunger. He'll never score another one like it in his life.

Crouche's was goal of these season, easily.

Coates goal was a fuckin beast lad nothin lucky abar it at all. blert

I agree the chances of him replicating it are small but I'm not having that it was lucky! Thought it was super technique myself.

Yeah, pure luck.

9gCYIOTUuUI

Fuck Peter Crouch and the gravy train he's riding on.

He doesn't see that he's still a figure of ridicule, the MOTD 2 replays thing was a piss-take as well, it's just another circus-freak thing that the circus-freak did, amid years of doing fuck all inbetween.

Don't get me wrong, I like Crouch, but I'm a bit sceptical of how good he actually is. All this talk now of him starting against AC Milan in 2007, it's a bit of a nonsense really, theyd have called a foul everytime he walked near a header.

The only place this Crouch love-in is going to lead is to another bunch of caps for England this Summer in a tournament we have no chance of winning, probably primarily because we have players like Peter Crouch who are considered one of the best strikers in the country.

Fuck off, Cameron Jerome got a worldie against us a couple of seasons back as well, let's stick him and Crouch alongside Rooney in a 4-3-3 this Summer.

Fuck Peter Crouch and the gravy train he's riding on.

He doesn't see that he's still a figure of ridicule, the MOTD 2 replays thing was a piss-take as well, it's just another circus-freak thing that the circus-freak did, amid years of doing fuck all inbetween.

Don't get me wrong, I like Crouch, but I'm a bit sceptical of how good he actually is. All this talk now of him starting against AC Milan in 2007, it's a bit of a nonsense really, theyd have called a foul everytime he walked near a header.

The only place this Crouch love-in is going to lead is to another bunch of caps for England this Summer in a tournament we have no chance of winning, probably primarily because we have players like Peter Crouch who are considered one of the best strikers in the country.

Fuck off, Cameron Jerome got a worldie against us a couple of seasons back as well, let's stick him and Crouch alongside Rooney in a 4-3-3 this Summer.

are you sure you like him?

I thought he was boss for us, that besiktas goal was a beast, and the winner against the mancs!!!!

and his bird gave me a toffee apple once. the little sex pot.

he should defo go to the euro's