You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Old Firm

Bjornebye

Gonna be a cracker on Sunday if Motherwell don't win tomorrow....

I remember rangers winning at Celtic Park in the 90's to secure the title - fucking murder before during and after the game

always spicey games these but this one will be bedlam of the highest order! especially with orangers being fucked !

Yes knobheads running about fighting and stabbing people over religion. Going to be a cracker indeed. With any luck, Celtic go bust too & all the wankers can find another sport to hide their sectarian bile behind.

hear hear - Celtic and Rangers champions of religious bigotry for 100+ years

Yes knobheads running about fighting and stabbing people over religion. Going to be a cracker indeed. With any luck, Celtic go bust too & all the wankers can find another sport to hide their sectarian bile behind.

hear hear - Celtic and Rangers champions of religious bigotry for 100+ years

I really fucking hate these types of comments. A tiny percentage of old firm fans are sectarian twats and because of that you want both clubs to close down thus depriving the over 99% of Celtic and rangers fans who are just footy lovers and couldn't give a fuck about religion of their football and the club they love?

How would you have felt if in 1985 you had people saying they hoped Liverpool went bust so it could get rid of all the football hooligans after Heysel? Fucking pissed off I'd say.

This generalising of both those fan bases is lazy and pathetic and we as Liverpool fans should know better then that.

I desperately hope Rangers stay in business if anything just for all the honest rangers and Celtic fans I know from the 6 years I spent living in Glasgow. I know just as many go shite LFC fans as I do old firm fans.

I really fucking hate these types of comments. A tiny percentage of old firm fans are sectarian twats and because of that you want both clubs to close down thus depriving the over 99% of Celtic and rangers fans who are just footy lovers and couldn't give a fuck about religion of their football and the club they love?

How would you have felt if in 1985 you had people saying they hoped Liverpool went bust so it could get rid of all the football hooligans after Heysel? Fucking pissed off I'd say.

This generalising of both those fan bases is lazy and pathetic and we as Liverpool fans should know better then that.

I desperately hope Rangers stay in business if anything just for all the honest rangers and Celtic fans I know from the 6 years I spent living in Glasgow. I know just as many go shite LFC fans as I do old firm fans.

A tiny percent. haha.

You not been in either ground or do you close your ears to the sectarian chants from both set of supporters. They're scum and always will be.

I agree with most of your post. I have met loads of class fans of both clubs down the years and by and large they are good people. Celtic fans generally have a great affinity with our club and our city and I have never met a Rangers that didn't feel the same way. However, I wouldn't be naive about the sectarianism that comes out during these games from guys that are normally best mates. I suppose you could say that it isn't any different to the vile that is thrown at us by United fans and vice versa.