You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Another pet hate is tight-arse reduction motherfuckers in supermarkets who mark something that is out of date that day down by about 30p.

I would rather pay full price and have something's week fresher than save 30 fucking pence. You've gotta go half price. The point is you need to convince me to buy it because it's so cheap. Plus, it's not as though it's your own personal stock. Just give me a fucking bargain you tightarse.

those cunts from O2 ringing me up constantly offering me shithouse deals. No, I don't want to pay you more money and I have said so the last nine fucking times you shower of wankers rang me.CUNTS.

On that topic, I hate how some cunt phones you and starts asking for your security answer. Erm, why don't you tell me what my fucking security answer is seeing as your number comes up blocked and I've no idea you are who you say you are.

Also people who adopt a different voice for the phone, like they are fucking singing instead of just talking normally. People who adopt a different voice for work as though they weren't raised in South Manchester.

Actors from Corrie who pretend they have posh off-screen voices. No idea why but it drives me crazy. Like they are trying to prove what great actors they are by being able to dumb down.

Love that, also the fact that every woman with a fucking apron (which incidentally should be EVERY woman) thinks they're Richard Branson because they can make them and sell them on social websites,jog on.

Yes, I posted a thread a while ago explaining my entirely rational hatred of Rachel Allen which I think should tell you who I blame.

Keith Lemon and that juice shite. Fuck. Ing. Hell.

Im glad its not just me then. Still birth is funnier than this garbage. If i never saw his smug, unfunny, cunt face ever again, life would be sweeter. And Fern Cotton - fuck the fuck off you talentless, pug faced, 40's german army officer looking cunt. How people can listen to her screechy shite on the radio AND watch her on this bollocks - and not commit mass murder, i can't quite understand. Awful bad slag.

The quality of draught lager in this country is appalling. Went for a pint last night, only had four, and woke up this morning feeling like boiled shite. Oh, and the price of the stuff, £3.20 a pint. No wonder people are drinking at home.

Add to this a karaoke that sprung up in there at about 10.30pm. It's a country pup, about 20 people in there and the karaoke twat playing the music at about decibel level 12.

The quality of draught lager in this country is appalling. Went for a pint last night, only had four, and woke up this morning feeling like boiled shite. Oh, and the price of the stuff, £3.20 a pint. No wonder people are drinking at home.

Add to this a karaoke that sprung up in there at about 10.30pm. It's a country pup, about 20 people in there and the karaoke twat playing the music at about decibel level 12.

Four pints of Thatcher's Gold and change from a tenner last night.

I'm getting a membership at the workmens club as soon as I fucking can!

Why do people refer to bankers, venture capitalists and the like as "wealth creators". THEY ARE WEALTH THIEVES. And the poor cunts who work- making, building, growing etc. the things we need (real wealth) are their victims. The sooner people realise this, the sooner we can start hanging the robbing cunts from lamp posts.

Stupid people let their dogs roam the fucking streets unattended. It does my fucking nut.

Some big ugly doberman pinscher tried to eat the fuck out of my leg outside my front gate the other night. No owner, no leash, and no cunting collar. When he finished with me as hors d'houevres the bastard probably strolled home and had main course of dinner leftovers from his inbred fucking owners. These bastards probably don't give a fiddlers fuck about their "pet" except for a half hour a day and haven't an iota that he is out terrorising the neighbourhood. Not really the fault of the dog's, but he'll get a fucking baseball bat the next time he comes across this face. Prick!

Quality for the price is often fucking terrible in this country.

About 2 years ago I ordered a pint of cooking lager. Nothing special, can't remember what, but I know it was weaker stuff, 4%ish. Probably a Becks Vier.

Cunts wanted about £3.80 for it. Totally shocking pint, tasted awful. Years back, if I got a similar pint in my 20's it would have been £2.50 ish so I wouldn't have been arsed changing it. This time and every time I've had a shit pint it gets changed. It's too expensive not too now. If I'm paying pub prices the least the Cunts can do is serve a decent pint.

Mind you I've also sacked off the lager for ale now. Can't remember the last time I had a lager.

Why do people refer to bankers, venture capitalists and the like as "wealth creators". THEY ARE WEALTH THIEVES. And the poor cunts who work- making, building, growing etc. the things we need (real wealth) are their victims. The sooner people realise this, the sooner we can start hanging the robbing cunts from lamp posts.

Venture capitalists invest in high-potential but high-risk ventures, offering up their own capital in exchange for a percentage of the company's ownership - whether it succeeds or fails. Wealth thieves is a bit harsh. Venture-backed companies account for 2% of US GDP and 11% of US private sector jobs come from venture-backed companies.

Banks, however, are indeed cunts and if it wasn't for burglars and other scumbags we'd be better off stashing our money under our mattresses. All this 'helping your money grow' and 'helping you through life' is utter bullshit - anybody who has enough money in this climate to risk some for growth would certainly not be leaving it in a high street bank and watching it grow because as has been stated before in this awesome thread, banks exist only, and ONLY to make money from the hardships of others.

Those who believe in heaven or hell however, may be pleased to know there is a special level of Hell just waiting for the bankers:

Dante's Inferno

Usury - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure I've moaned about this elsewhere, but people who drive around with their headlights off when it's dark. They're almost always women too. The only reason they can see where they're going is because the rest of us have been kind enough to put our lights on. Also, people who drive around with their foglights on and headlights off. Usually chavvy cunts.

Edited by Trumo
when it's dark of course!

The current need for all men to follow a trend. All men, regardless of age when it's cold, with a stripey scarf tied in that short knot style. Coats with epaulets, lots of epaulets. I saw two men today in their 50s who looked like River Island window displays, one with an Andy Sugden jacket and mustard coloured kecks and a scarf in above said configuration.

When are men in this country going to stop confusing trend with style? I'm no Gok Wan by any means, but I just can't get the appeal of looking like a human Airfix kit.

People who read in the Gym. If you can read while on the treadmill or bike you're not trying fucking hard enough and there's the reason you're not fit.

It never fails to amaze me the amount of half assed attempts of exercising. Usually women. Okay I don't expect everyone to do the training montage from Rocky, but a bit of effort that maybe produces a sweat occasionally might be needed to lose the lard.

People who don't pick up their dog's shit. One day I'm going to catch you and rub your fucking nose in it.

As a dog owner that drives me fucking crazy. Selfish cunts like that will lead to dogs being banned from all beaches in this country.

Every time I see a dog owner pretend they didn't see their mut crap in the park or field I make a point of going over to them, looking them in the face and telling them 'you've obviously forgot your poo bags, I've a spare so you can pick up your dogs shit just behind you'.

People who don't pick up their dog's shit. One day I'm going to catch you and rub your fucking nose in it.

This

I was walking to the pub the other night, and some woman was walking her labrador or whatever it was over the road, and it left a 40 megaton turd on the pavement and she just walked off. I shouted over and said "are you picking that up?" and she gave me the V. I said "I hope your dog dies and you get hit by a bus you ignorant cunt".

Did I overreact? No I didnt. I should have made her fucking eat it.

This

I was walking to the pub the other night, and some woman was walking her labrador or whatever it was over the road, and it left a 40 megaton turd on the pavement and she just walked off. I shouted over and said "are you picking that up?" and she gave me the V. I said "I hope your dog dies and you get hit by a bus you ignorant cunt".

No, not in the slightest.

It's slags like these that give all dog owners a bad name.

This

I was walking to the pub the other night, and some woman was walking her labrador or whatever it was over the road, and it left a 40 megaton turd on the pavement and she just walked off. I shouted over and said "are you picking that up?" and she said "2 minutes, I'm just getting the bag out". I said "I hope your dog dies and you get hit by a bus you ignorant cunt".

Maybe

This

Lots of councils now offer free dog shit bags, if they don't a 100 of these cost 83p.

140699.jpg

Any fucker that can't be arsed to pick up his own dogs shit should be banned from owning a dog.

There is simply no excuse.

This

Not at all, I'd be tempted to get a sandwich bag, pick up the shit and follow her home stealthily, then smear that shit all over her door, leaving a post-it on the door saying 'you forgot this, please think before leaving it on X street or I will have to deliver it again'.

I'm sure I've moaned about this elsewhere, but people who drive around with their headlights off when it's dark. They're almost always women too. The only reason they can see where they're going is because the rest of us have been kind enough to put our lights on. Also, people who drive around with their foglights on and headlights off. Usually chavvy cunts.

Almost as bad as the fuckers who drive with their lights on full beam and only dip them when you're in their full glare. It's too late now you cunts, you've already burnt my fucking retinas.