You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Celebrity Big Brother

Guest LFD

I've hardly heard anything about it, I think it's dying a death.

Idiot women and idiot blokes at work were babbling on about it for months last year. Then as soon as it's over that jungle shite is on, then it's Christmas, then celebrity big brother starts. Does my nut in.

I watch it in the hope that one of the live tasks, is Russian Roulette.

Or because your missus tells you too.

I think that the tide is turning with regards to this celebrity nonsense we have, with a lot of people getting bored of it. Other part of me thinks that we are getting more polarised with regards to the celebrity culture.

Every day when I get to work the woman next to me will say "Ooo did you see it Paul?" Ignoring the fact that when she did this for xfactor/I'm a celebrity/last big brother I emphasised that I don't watch them.

Every day

This is pretty much a license and an invitation to deliver a killing blow with the weapon of your choice right smack bang between her eyes.

Make it a Viking war ax. Or a katana. Or a DeWalt drill/driver.