You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

I must admit, I got a bit bored during the latest episode. They need to go somewhere or do something, pretty sharpish.

What struck me whilst watching this weeks episode was just how little I actually care about any of them.

Fuck me! What a sick ending to episode three.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I defy anyone not to see that ending coming a mile off

What struck me whilst watching this weeks episode was just how little I actually care about any of them.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I defy anyone not to see that ending coming a mile off

His wife especially is an absolute cunt. Re the ending to episode three, seemed hugely out of character for me.

Guest davelfc

They've done as much in season 2 as they did in one good episode of season 1. It has dragged and looks although the budget has been slashed.

It seriously needs to get moving or I'll gutted because as far as zombie series/movies this was up there with the very best.

They've done as much in season 2 as they did in one good episode of season 1. It has dragged and looks although the budget has been slashed.

It seriously needs to get moving or I'll gutted because as far as zombie series/movies this was up there with the very best.

Was buzzing watching the first episode where they were off to a new city, a whole city full of danger I thought, but instead they've been stuck in a traffic jam for nearly two months.

Was buzzing watching the first episode where they were off to a new city, a whole city full of danger I thought, but instead they've been stuck in a traffic jam for nearly two months.

Hey, they've had to deal with a difficult SwampMonster as well!!

The budget has been slashed.

I will admit that nothing seemed to happen in the last episode I watched, apart from the zombie in the well, but the whole point of the comics is that you do get an in-depth and often slow-moving portrait of what life would be like after a zombie apocalypse. Often there's hardly any zombies in the grahpic novels at all, and most of the story (violence) is human on human.

It can't be like a 13 hour version of Dawn Of The Dead, that wouldn't work and would be pointless.

I'm enjoying it. I like the way it's taking it's time to tell the story but I would like to see the pace pick up a bit, which.....

....judging from the 'Next Week' bit on the credits to last weeks show seems to happen as it looks like that Hillbilly character gets turned into a zombie and turns on the rest on them.

Talking about ep 5 for those who haven't seen it.

I'm still enjoying parts but it's been dragging a bit. They better find that bitch either alive or dead next episode, they've been looking for her for ages.

Interesting ending to the latest episode with the zombies in the barn, I'm not sure what that's about but how the hell did no one notice the noise coming from in there?

I agree about the wife being annoying and yes she was also annoying in prison break, she's definitely not likeable but maybe that's the point, I dunno.