You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
adam is fit confirmed by Kenny and Henderson came back sound so he's fit.

I reckon Stevie might be on the bench, Coates will be on the bench and Bellamy to start

Looking forward to it.

Perfect. Adam will be able to spread the play to the wide areas pretty well, and Bellamy's pace will trouble the widest defenders (either three centre backs or the fullback). Good news.

You must have missed the first month of kenny's new reign because this is exactly the formation we played

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool: Meireles grabs winner | Zonal Marking

Liverpool 2-0 Stoke: Dalglish switches to a three-man defence | Zonal Marking

We might play three at the back. But Lucas won't be in the middle on his own, like that formation showed.

Big test of how far we have come and spurs next away is nt it ,4 points and il be over the moon

Something tells me 4pts will not be good enough for this fella

suarez450.jpg

Plenty of options all over the park and players to suit all occasions. The mancs have Chelshit coming up after Bolton so 6pts is a must especially as City play Wigan at home and Fulham away. They will be big favorites to win those games and we need to keep in touch with those cunts. 2 big away wins and Gerrard coming back would be just the tonic for everyone connected to the club after the horror of the last few years.

3pm kick off thrown into the mix, it could be a good weekend.

Fucking hell, I'm getting really excited about this game, maybe it's because of the lame international break but I just can't wait to see the lads in action. Honestly don't care if it's not a classic (doubt it with Stoke as our opponents), just really want another three points on the board.

Just ordered my Suarez No.7 shirt. Fuck me, Kenny's turned me into an excited football geek again. Haven't felt this way for years!

Our next 4 games:

Stoke away

Spurs away

Wolves home

Everton away

before we take on United at Anfield... Tough run of games that, even if both Spurs and our blue neighbours are a bit lost at the moment. Would be nice if we could be within 3 pts distance of United when we welcome them...

Our next 4 games:

Stoke away

Spurs away

Wolves home

Everton away

before we take on United at Anfield... Tough run of games that, even if both Spurs and our blue neighbours are a bit lost at the moment. Would be nice if we could be within 3 pts distance of United when we welcome them...

Tough but all winnable. Spuds were shocking against Citeh and we were awesome against Bolton at Anfield, I know Wolves won't be relishing a visit. Blueshite are there for the taking.

Guest davelfc

Kenny at todays press conference

Kenny: "Where's Vinny?".

Journalist: "Off".

Kenny: "Ill?".

Journalist: "No, day off".

Kenny: "That's a shame. I wanted him to be ill".

Also hands this guy his arse

bhbTFzg4vPw

I could watch these all day.

bhbTFzg4vPw

The King is back. Long live the King.

Fucking hell, I'm getting really excited about this game, maybe it's because of the lame international break but I just can't wait to see the lads in action. Honestly don't care if it's not a classic (doubt it with Stoke as our opponents), just really want another three points on the board.

Just ordered my Suarez No.7 shirt. Fuck me, Kenny's turned me into an excited football geek again. Haven't felt this way for years!

Outside of that 2nd half v Sunderland we have been great to watch. Still hate playing those fuckwits Stoke but like Iceman has mentioned, really looking forward to seeing our own lads play their game. I'm even looking forward to the announcement of the starting 11 for fuck sake. Plenty of surprises so far with the team selection and with so many options at the moment, finding out who starts has become really interesting.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Outside of that 2nd half v Sunderland we have been great to watch. Still hate playing those fuckwits Stoke but like Iceman has mentioned, really looking forward to seeing our own lads play their game. I'm even looking forward to the announcement of the starting 11 for fuck sake. Plenty of surprises so far with the team selection and with so many options at the moment, finding out who starts has become really interesting.

I agree on both points. We've been excellent bar the second half of the first match of the season when we were still settling in and had a few teething problems.

I agree on the team sheet, too. Our depth has improved so much that you're forced to leave good players out. All of a sudden you think 'ah, shit, I've left out Kuyt, Henderson and Johnson'. I'm interested to see whether Coates starts, and I'm hoping Bellamy does. This really is a game he'd be useful in.

I agree let's give these oafs the runaround, Huth at right-back is going to have nightmares after our left side has roasted him. Enrique, Downing and whoever drifts in their will cause mayhem. It will also reduce any threat by Pennant as he will be stuck tracking back.

They can have all the big guys in the world, but if we keep their widemen busy this will minimise the aerial threat. Oh well sounds easier saying it than doing it.

bhbTFzg4vPw

I didn't watch one full interview of Hodgson when he was in charge, just couldn't. But after the shambles that was Stoke away last season and looking at that video of Kenny I pulled Hodgsons after match comments to the BBC - BBC Sport - Football - Stoke 2-0 Liverpool What a fucking tart that man is.

I didn't watch one full interview of Hodgson when he was in charge, just couldn't. But after the shambles that was Stoke away last season and looking at that video of Kenny I pulled Hodgsons after match comments to the BBC - BBC Sport - Football - Stoke 2-0 Liverpool What a fucking tart that man is.

Is it so wrong to hate a man so fucking much?

How we start this game will be extremely important if we want all the points. They will come flying out the traps, snapping at our heels, playing for fouls and playing those 'long passes' a fair bit making it very hard for us to get our passing game going. People seem to think that just being Liverpool is enough to win these games (fans & players!) and its this attitude which has seen us fail in these kind of games time and time again in recent years. This will be one of our hardest away fixtures this season, and a good test to see how far we've come.