You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

who gives a shit who he he is, he makes a valid point
But have you seen Jaws?

One of the things I'd love to do before I die,not during though.

Sharks fascinate me. I went to watch Jaws when I was a kid and was scared shitless but it made me want to find out more about them and I now 'gobble up' (see what I did there?) all the information I can about sharks and I believe,like you,that they are totally misunderstood.

Finally someone else has seen Jaws, now you know what evil predators they can be, taking out boats before eating everyone on board. They are Harold Shipman's of the sea and humans taste like sweet sweet candy to their gready guts.

• 5 years later...

This boy has got a decent boast for down the boozer, he reportedly blootered a shark which had attacked his wife...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39690179

"A British woman has been attacked by a shark while swimming near a remote island in the South Atlantic.

She was close to Ascension Island, part of the British territory of St Helena, and a source told the Times her husband punched the shark to scare it away."

She was savaged by the shark accordig to the mirror who used a stock photo of a great white.

She didnt loose her leg,he's not badly hurt. And there has only been one recorded attack on the island 250 years back. So she got nibbled by a blue shark or a cat fish is my guess

This boy has got a decent boast for down the boozer, he reportedly blootered a shark which had attacked his wife...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39690179

"A British woman has been attacked by a shark while swimming near a remote island in the South Atlantic.

She was close to Ascension Island, part of the British territory of St Helena, and a source told the Times her husband punched the shark to scare it away."

One Punch Jaws.

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...

I just had a nice bit of barracuda and chips. Sharks are beady eyed evolutionary Europa League placed cunts without opposable thumbs. They can kiss my hairy arse.

In some places it's the Barracuda you've got to be more worried about apparently.

Last year went diving off the coast of Cuba and on our last dive of the day I noticed a big group of them following us the last few minutes of the dive. Not knowing much about them I didn't think much of it and carried on as normal completely oblivious.

The divers were all shitting it and some had entered the water to keep an eye on things as we approached the boat to head back to land. Only then I found out it's those buggers you're more in chance of having issues with. Apparently they were watching us to start with but getting closer and closer and more confident.

I was more concerned about sharks as I'd just cut my hand on a badly rusted soviet boat a few minutes before and started to think the worst about Tiger sharks smelling me out but it's the Barracuda that attack more over there. Obviously not fatal but can cause a very bad injury and attacks are frequent.

Barracuda are the wasps of the ocean, aggressive little cunts not scared of having a pop for no reason.

• Upvote 1

Please rep the shit out of neko's post. Absolutely fantastic find.

Great whit off the coast of Rhode Island in last 24 hours. Jaws comes to life once again.

it's pretty cool, eh ?

you can even track the path the individual sharks have taken over time.

In some places it's the Barracuda you've got to be more worried about apparently.

Last year went diving off the coast of Cuba and on our last dive of the day I noticed a big group of them following us the last few minutes of the dive. Not knowing much about them I didn't think much of it and carried on as normal completely oblivious.

The divers were all shitting it and some had entered the water to keep an eye on things as we approached the boat to head back to land. Only then I found out it's those buggers you're more in chance of having issues with. Apparently they were watching us to start with but getting closer and closer and more confident.

I was more concerned about sharks as I'd just cut my hand on a badly rusted soviet boat a few minutes before and started to think the worst about Tiger sharks smelling me out but it's the Barracuda that attack more over there. Obviously not fatal but can cause a very bad injury and attacks are frequent.

Barracuda are the wasps of the ocean, aggressive little cunts not scared of having a pop for no reason.

You yell barracuda, everyone says umh, what?

You yell shark, and we got a panic on our hands on the 4th July.

CbCvA3VW0AYfwej.jpg

There's a fish that allegedly injured some bathers...

• Upvote 2

I just clicked one that breached the surface (that's how a "ping" is read) virtually on a beach in South Carolina.  I zoomed right in.  It must have been cruising through the shallows.  A 13-foot Great White.

Luckily it was 2.15am...