You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fittest soap actress

Section_31

Guest barralad
I think I'm actually in love with Leyla from Emmerdale, absolutely amazing. She's top of the tree for me.

LEYLA_HARDING2.jpg

1163_115348_LEYLA_HARDING_3.jpg

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?q=90&v=1&w=640&h=360

Far be it from me to comment on female anatomy but the cheeks,for some reason her cheeks disturb me.

It's like a genetics experiment in Emmerdale, I'm half expecting Ricardo Montalban to turn up at some point, which would of course be extremely welcome.

He'd end up snagging every bird, including that arl one, and still be a hero.

Pity Leslie Nielsen isn't around anymore, him Montalban could be arch enemies and be in a storyline similar to Naked Gun 2 1/2. *

*Psst, that is the one Montalban was in wasn't it?

As sure as night follows day, Lurtzy is about to criticise what other people watch on TV!

I just don't understand why people watch shit on tv mate. That includes soaps or any of those Essex girl things that you watch. I don't get why anyone who doesn't read the daily star and has more than a handful of brain cells would waste their time with it all.

Fancied her proper when I was a young lad. She scored a goal at the kop end. All decked out in the kit, love at first sight!

So did I.

side note my ex witness the two lezzers from corrie snortimnign coke in the womans loo at a gig in manc land. immediate turn off for me.

bit of a soapdodger me, ca't stand them but from ther pics on thsi thread alone the bird with the short hair does it for me (3rd pic down from section's 2nd post)

As fine as most of those ladies are they wouldn't even make the casting couch of an average telenovela on Telemundo. They dispense with the whole pretense that the ladies are actresses. Passion, pouting and posing.

May I remind you that you're amongst civilised people here; you don't mention beautiful women without providing pictorial evidence. That may fly with whatever animals you associate with away from the GF, but it simply will not be tolerated here.

stare at the pic for a minute if you have the bottle

I think it looks a bit like danni minogue myself but if its anybody from over the last 10 years,I really haven't got a clue mate as I dont watch much telly and definitely no soaps.

I imagine she's supposed to be a very attractive girl when not having a bad hair day but my remark was just a bit of sarcasm anyway.