You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why are trump and pence so involved in the Charlie gard case.

They really are pushing for American health insurance firms to takeover the NHS. It's become like a propaganda exercise.

They're using it to demonise 'state controlled' health care. Pence was saying the state had determined the lad was going to die, but if he had the choice they could pursue their own care - obviously only if they had the money, and even then it might not be any use. 

Nausiates me this story, don't get me wrong if I was the parents I'd be doing exactly the same - but as the doctors are saying, because of confidentiality they can't come out and say why they think it's cruel and a waste of time, but I'm sure they know more about these things tham the gaggle of wankers on Twitter and in the states. 

I'm risking entering RP territory here but can imagine if Hilary or Obama would have tried that?

Well of course they wouldn't have done, but RP will suggest that not only would they definitely have done it, but they would have already done it by now and it wouldn't be their children, it would be their pets.

Well of course they wouldn't have done, but RP will suggest that not only would they definitely have done it, but they would have already done it by now and it wouldn't be their children, it would be their pets.

Or clones of their pets, or robots.

• Upvote 2

Why are trump and pence so involved in the Charlie gard case.

They really are pushing for American health insurance firms to takeover the NHS. It's become like a propaganda exercise.

There is something going on,  There were stories of US underwriters be asked by the Tories to look at underwriting care in old age before the election.  It all links in with dementia tax and forcing people to use their assets to buy expensive health cover . The government would of course get a huge kick back from the premiums,  I daresay most of it is on hold since they lost their majority but I have no doubt the Tories will dismantle the NHS at the first opportunity. 

Shits getting interesting

US President Donald Trump's son has released an email chain showing he was offered "sensitive" information on Hillary Clinton by a Russian national.

Publicist Rob Goldstone tells Donald Trump Jr that the information "is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr Trump".

US officials are investigating alleged Russian meddling in the US election.

Mr Goldstone has previously denied any knowledge of involvement in the election by the Russian government.

He's like a six year old answering teachers question without having a clue about the answer. 

19961460_453520231699435_799563317633894

Trumps pea brain had processed two pieces of information before he opened his mouth. Firstly once there was a man called Abraham Lincoln and secondly he used to be President,  There was absolutely nothing else he knew about him just tumbleweed blowing . 

Trumps pea brain had processed two pieces of information before he opened his mouth. Firstly once there was a man called Abraham Lincoln and secondly he used to be President, There was absolutely nothing else he knew about him just tumbleweed blowing .

It seems, for once, he had enough insight to know that 'most' Presidents would be intelligent, but not all of them.

It seems, for once, he had enough insight to know that 'most' Presidents would be intelligent, but not all of them.

You would think with Bush minor and Reagan in modern times any normal person would conclude being thick as pigshit is not necessarily an impediment to becoming President, Mind you those guys probably seem like towering Intellectuals to a retard like Trump.  

I suspect the NYT already has evidence showing brainless II informed his dad about this, but because Trump is such a retard they're going to let him put his foot in it first and deny it, then release it to show what a liar he is.

The one good thing about all this is that he's such a lumbering buffoon it must be like shooting rats in a barrel for anyone trying to trip him up, if Trump had brains we'd all be well and truly fucked.

I suspect the NYT already has evidence showing brainless II informed his dad about this, but because Trump is such a retard they're going to let him put his foot in it first and deny it, then release it to show what a liar he is.

The one good thing about all this is that he's such a lumbering buffoon it must be like shooting rats in a barrel for anyone trying to trip him up, if Trump had brains we'd all be well and truly fucked.

Does look like he is being played big time, Death by a thousand cuts

He is the very definition of the phrase 'if he had brains, he would be dangerous.'

• Upvote 1