You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Had a strange morning turd today. I've been ill with manflu for a few days.

I was in the shower at 6:15am, early for me; when I felt the need to go. Bastard well had to get out the shower and I had an early explosion. But all was well by 8:30/9am to resume for my normal duties and the second of the day. Didn't need my 10/10:30 shit as a result.

Regular as a Kennedy funeral, set your watch by my arse. Well, except for today.

• 11 months later...
When I arrived in Vegas I had 10 shits in 24 hours. Wasn't even diarrhoea, normal sized shit it was. Adjusting to a new land.

Travelling upsets my rhythm too. Particularly when being in the tropics. Before I've had a chance to eat or drink anything I feel the need to shit, a lot, then throw up. This carrries on for two days, then I'm right as rain.

I had a shit in Vegas airport, needed to go in Phili but the place is a hellhole so I held it in for five hours. A monumental achievement.

Do you mean the actual toilet in Philly was a hellhole, or do you just have something against taking a dump in cities that have dubious reputations?

And why didn't you just take a shit on the plane?

Do you mean the actual toilet in Philly was a hellhole, or do you just have something against taking a dump in cities that have dubious reputations?

And why didn't you just take a shit on the plane?

Philadelphia bog was awful. Made me want to go and live with my aunt and uncle in Belle Air. I can't shit on planes.

• 6 months later...

Got out of the shower this morning, went to break wind, and out came the first poo of the day. Not good.

Fortunately I was unencumbered by a dressing gown or towel at the time, so the only things that needed cleaning were myself and a solitary tile on the bathroom floor.

The biggest problem now is that every time I fart I have to do it on the bog just in case. And being veggie I probably fart more than the average.

Also, I don't remember eating nuts yesterday...?

• Upvote 1

I often have two within an hour of waking. One generally always firm and an almost non-wiper. But then it's usually followed, generally after my first coffee, by a less solid, sometimes bordering on wet effort and the wipe is like drawing with a brown crayon for fucking weeks!

What's that aboot then eh?

Edited by Tom R

We've new shitters installed at work. Where once they were three nicely spaced out thunder rooms they've now squeezed in five.If you take away the one centimeter dividing plywood your knees would be touching the bloke next to you. This is seriously affecting the quality of my first morning shit and read.

They may as well install those Full Metal Jacket jobs with no partition or doors,the sick fucks.

I often have two within an hour of waking. One generally always firm and an almost non-wiper. But then it's usually followed, generally after my first coffee, by a less solid, sometimes bordering on wet effort and the wipe is like drawing with a brown crayon for fucking weeks!

What's that aboot then eh?

That's happened to me this morning. The second one was a real feel-good shit, the type that really puts a smile on your face. There was a worry with having two shits in quick succession that there could potentially be a bit of ringsting but no, I'm fine.

• 2 years later...