You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

@Prevenger17, @Steve0, @ToffeeDan @Zatara, @MoutsGoat, @ToffeeTim and all you other deluded fools, your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

does anyone remember the optimism when Moshiri took over? "We're millionaires", "we can now buy some of the best players in Europe coz we're minted", "the kopites heads will be falling off", the new ground. Walsh is the real reason Leics won the League. We’re back among the big boys. Then in June. Keane is better than VVD, Klaasen will be a beast. Sandro will take the League by storm, Rooney the Legend returns home. The balance of power is shifting on Merseyside, the Kopites are worried, they've only bought a Chelsea reject to improve the 1st 11. We've had talk on here about Ancelotti, Mourinho, Simeone etc, some of the Worlds best. A look at the betting for next Manager will tell you exactly where your pecking order is English football. As Everton have embarrassed themselves in Europe, both on AND off the pitch,Liverpool are sitting top of their CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group, unbeaten. The kopites heads are indeed falling off...........with laugher. It's hilarious. I doubt you will get relegated because you DO have some talented players but when you can't score AND can't defend, it spells trouble, let's hope it carries on and you drop down, never to return. Tee hee. Cheers for months and months of amusement. It's been fun. The funniest bits by far have been the quite magnificent levels of delusions of grandeur. The transfer thread and all the chest beating, bragging and blind optimism. An honorary mention to the Koeman thread around the time of 'Christmas tree gate' which showed what a peculiar bunch of supporters you are with strange aversion to Red. Oh and the Moshiri buying the LiverBirds thread, oh, and a thread that turned into a contest of who hated YNWA the most and turned a poster or 2 to violence...........all Because of a song!!!!! Weirdos. Lol. It brought me many hearty laughs My fun has been had though. It doesn't get much funnier.,,..........but hey, Liverpool lost a 3 goal lead on Tuesday so it's not all bad eh? 

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll win a few more 'Liverpool lost a game' trophies before the seasons end. Never know, you might even win a Derby, it's been long enough and you're defo due a win. I'm sure most of you would have took finishing 17th and winning a Derby, before the season started anyway,as it means that much to yers. 22 years and counting without a pot, apart from a few 'Liverpool losing a final' trophies. There's always the cuckoo clock to look at though. We go the game, that's what we do? 17000, 3k of which were Atalanta? The stadium thread was another great one too, obsessive about having a bigger capacity than the RS? Yers are obsessed by Liverpool, every single thread on here you will find some mention of Liverpool crammed in, it's genuinely weird. It Would have been quite funny to see that crowd last night in a 60k capacity ground though. Here's to a successful relegation. Thanks for the entertainment.

Reads like a Funnneeee cheese dream. Awful.

Still, you've got to admire the dedication to the noble art of the social media ellipsis...

Also, no surprise at the usual bile being spouted in return.  Only comes from a few, but tolerated by the many.  Pathetic.

Its not just the Heysel thing they want to claim the moral high ground on. They like going on about Liverpool running down the area to build the main stand up. Ive seen tons of Evertonians scramble for David Conn's article about the Anfield housing situation whenever they want to start an argument. They then tell everyone how great their club is and pat themselves on the back because speedo Mick raises money for charity.

Its not just the Heysel thing they want to claim the moral high ground on. They like going on about Liverpool running down the area to build the main stand up. Ive seen tons of Evertonians scramble for David Conn's article about the Anfield housing situation whenever they want to start an argument. They then tell everyone how great their club is and pat themselves on the back because speedo Mick raises money for charity.

The thing is that Everton the club are desperate to be liked, Liverpool dont have that problem .

@Prevenger17, @Steve0, @ToffeeDan @Zatara, @MoutsGoat, @ToffeeTim and all you other deluded fools, your boys took one hell of a beating!!!

does anyone remember the optimism when Moshiri took over? "We're millionaires", "we can now buy some of the best players in Europe coz we're minted", "the kopites heads will be falling off", the new ground. Walsh is the real reason Leics won the League. We’re back among the big boys. Then in June. Keane is better than VVD, Klaasen will be a beast. Sandro will take the League by storm, Rooney the Legend returns home. The balance of power is shifting on Merseyside, the Kopites are worried, they've only bought a Chelsea reject to improve the 1st 11. We've had talk on here about Ancelotti, Mourinho, Simeone etc, some of the Worlds best. A look at the betting for next Manager will tell you exactly where your pecking order is English football. As Everton have embarrassed themselves in Europe, both on AND off the pitch,Liverpool are sitting top of their CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group, unbeaten. The kopites heads are indeed falling off...........with laugher. It's hilarious. I doubt you will get relegated because you DO have some talented players but when you can't score AND can't defend, it spells trouble, let's hope it carries on and you drop down, never to return. Tee hee. Cheers for months and months of amusement. It's been fun. The funniest bits by far have been the quite magnificent levels of delusions of grandeur. The transfer thread and all the chest beating, bragging and blind optimism. An honorary mention to the Koeman thread around the time of 'Christmas tree gate' which showed what a peculiar bunch of supporters you are with strange aversion to Red. Oh and the Moshiri buying the LiverBirds thread, oh, and a thread that turned into a contest of who hated YNWA the most and turned a poster or 2 to violence...........all Because of a song!!!!! Weirdos. Lol. It brought me many hearty laughs My fun has been had though. It doesn't get much funnier.,,..........but hey, Liverpool lost a 3 goal lead on Tuesday so it's not all bad eh? 

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll win a few more 'Liverpool lost a game' trophies before the seasons end. Never know, you might even win a Derby, it's been long enough and you're defo due a win. I'm sure most of you would have took finishing 17th and winning a Derby, before the season started anyway,as it means that much to yers. 22 years and counting without a pot, apart from a few 'Liverpool losing a final' trophies. There's always the cuckoo clock to look at though. We go the game, that's what we do? 17000, 3k of which were Atalanta? The stadium thread was another great one too, obsessive about having a bigger capacity than the RS? Yers are obsessed by Liverpool, every single thread on here you will find some mention of Liverpool crammed in, it's genuinely weird. It Would have been quite funny to see that crowd last night in a 60k capacity ground though. Here's to a successful relegation. Thanks for the entertainment.

Must have stung somewhat having to read all those home truths over on their own forum.

I see they've really turned the tables on that dirty kopite by means of the ingenious trick of jumping up and down shouting "meeeeerderers!".

They're too smart for us. We should know our place in the face of such rapier wit.

Etc.

Makes me laugh though, they cry like fuck when we say 'Everton wives run for their lives'. Claiming we're making light of domestic violence and whatnot. But don't think twice abar branded someone who has never committed a murder before, a murderer. Absolute dickheads they are. Can't stand them.

• Upvote 1

Makes me laugh though, they cry like fuck when we say 'Everton wives run for their lives'. Claiming we're making light of domestic violence and whatnot. But don't think twice abar branded someone who has never committed a murder before, a murderer. Absolute dickheads they are. Can't stand them.

Loads of them in the week gobbing off about giving the Atalanta fans a good hiding.

Glorifying football hooliganism.

Yet they rush to use deaths caused as a result of football hooliganism as a stick to beat us with and something to take the moral high ground about.

Makes me laugh though, they cry like fuck when we say 'Everton wives run for their lives'. Claiming we're making light of domestic violence and whatnot. But don't think twice abar branded someone who has never committed a murder before, a murderer. Absolute dickheads they are. Can't stand them.

Loads of them in the week gobbing off about giving the Atalanta fans a good hiding.

Glorifying football hooliganism.

Yet they rush to use deaths caused as a result of football hooliganism as a stick to beat us with and something to take the moral high ground about.

You seem surprised at their hypocrisy. They have no class at all and they never will have, I pity most of them and find them mainly pathetic creatures wrapped in bile and hate.

You seem surprised at their hypocrisy. They have no class at all and they never will have, I pity most of them and find them mainly pathetic creatures wrapped in bile and hate.

I am not surprised at all I have witnessed enough of it down the years to know that sadly many of them are full of it....it has got worse though in recent years.