You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

A little bird will tell him

Won't be the same. 

Their vague, catty sniping was one of my favorite aspects of the early King's Landing intrigue.

Also reckon Littlefinger should have to see the Night King and recognise his part in bringing about Armageddon.

• Upvote 1

So Aryia could take Little Fingers face now and head down to Kings Landing. Cersei & The Mountain are on her list, surely being dressed as Little Finger will get her closer to them?

Also, I know the wall went down, but how did The Walkers cross? I thought they were stopped from crossing by some magic spell on the wall? If that's the case, why didn't they try to scale it beforehand like the Wildlings did? If there's 100k of them, it doesn't matter if they fall off, they won't die anyway.

Also, with the talk of Daenery's heir a episode or two back, it's fairly obvious Jon will knock her up and there is the heir. Jon will ride Drogon and defeat the Night King.

Just finished watching it and still not sure how I feel...

Loved little finger getting his comeuppance but it all happened far too quickly.

Didn't like the dragon scene at the end, how it was done anyway. As RK said, how else was the Night King planning on getting over/through it?

And Bran with fatty... He's kept it to himself all this time and the blurts it out, confirming what everyone has pretty much known but not told his sisters or anyone else?

I enjoyed Jamie standing up to Cersie but was sure he was about to get chopped in half.

Talking of Cersie, is she going a bit mad with power and all of the killing she had done? After seeing what was presented to her at the dragon pit and then refusing to send her army north once she agreed it, as Jamie said, either way they'll all end up dead so why not help?

And I really wanted another big battle scene, the bastards.

Yeah, seems like it's all gone a bit 'made for tv' with deus ex machina all over the place and earlier subtle plot twists replaced by inexplicable decisions. Detailed plotting performed by a scriptwriter vs. a novelist, I wonder?

So Aryia could take Little Fingers face now and head down to Kings Landing. Cersei & The Mountain are on her list, surely being dressed as Little Finger will get her closer to them?

Also, I know the wall went down, but how did The Walkers cross? I thought they were stopped from crossing by some magic spell on the wall? If that's the case, why didn't they try to scale it beforehand like the Wildlings did? If there's 100k of them, it doesn't matter if they fall off, they won't die anyway.

Also, with the talk of Daenery's heir a episode or two back, it's fairly obvious Jon will knock her up and there is the heir. Jon will ride Drogon and defeat the Night King.

There's some theory that the wall spell was broken when Bran crossed back through it.