You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I would be quite happy with Suarez and Caroll. How old is Caroll 22. He still has so much time to improve. what was Torres scoring record before he came to us ??. yes 10 goal a season or something. We're finally spending some money and people are still complaining. just have faith and see how it goes ..

I think you are spot on with your assesment that Andy Carroll, brings the same sort of qualities to the table like Didier Drogba. I really like the look of the lad & I think he will be a brilliant signing for us.

Andy is a handful in the box, He terrifies defenders & that is something we need here at Liverpool. He'll be a threat at set pieces, let alone in open play. I think that it is a good deal for the club to get him in...he is exactly what we need.

I think Suarez needs someone to play off & Andy Carroll will be a great partner for him.

Good post mate.

Shows the difference having no debt hanging over your neck makes.

We wouldnt have bought anyone bar a 10ml foward with twit and twat in charge

Ben Arfa must be wishing he didnt sign for them now

The irony here is that Carroll is a £10m forward IMO mate. We've been totally bent over by Torres, and Newcastle have come along, spotted our naked arse and penetrated us. The fact we've had to rush it through has raised the price, the English factor has raised the price and them knowing we're £40-50m better off has raised the price. He's not a £35m player, he might be some day, who knows - but right now, he is not and we've paid way, way over the odd's for him. If we have obviously.

Wow. I'm fuckin astounded, never foresaw events like this today. Absolutely astounded.

Repeat this post, but this time imagine The Swanson saying it. (obviously remove the F bomb as Bryan doesn't cuss)

bry.jpg

"Wow. I'm astounded, never foresaw events like this today. Absolutely astounded.....now over to Nick Collins and his beautiful moustache"

We bought Torres for £20m, Keane for £20m and Masher for £18m with them in charge.

They also dictated that Barry was worth too much and how did that work out for us?

FSG are just trusting their men and paying the money, the way it should be.

I don't give a fuck if we overpay, I'm not an account, I'm a football fan.

I just want us to sign the right players and Suarez and Carroll could certainly be those players.

Anelka Carroll Suarez

If the deals mooted are correct then that's worth 50m of anyone's money!