You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

anyone else feel it?

WaltonRed

I'm trying not to get too carried away because you risk straying into Newcastle territory, but what I will say is that I still remember how sick I felt when he resigned when I was 10. My old man came home and said he'd stepped down and I couldn't believe it.

When he had stints at Blackburn and Newcastle he genuinely never seemed to be happy, and obvious he didn't seem happy at the end of his first Liverpool tenure. But seeing him against the mancs he looked like a different man, he looks like someone who's genuinely relishing it - I genuinely never expected to see that Dalglish again, and it was heartwarming to see.

And to think just a week or so ago, there were people on here calling managers, ex-managers, players and each other tits, twats, bellends, cunts etc...

Now all of sudden, we're looking at things optimistically, realistically and with the all the anger, aggression and grievance channelled outwards, not in.

This was what it was like in the 70s and 80s when it was Liverpool FC against the world... and we won.

One great man, leading one great club. Tradition, it's one of the few things we have left at the moment.

But it's powerful and it's making us feel great. We'd do well to remember it when we inevitably walk through the wind and rain in the future.

The Mancs attitude was shite when they walked in the wilderness for 27 years.

If nothing else, Kenny's given us one last chance of avoiding that.

I'm very thankful for it.

Edited by Skaro

Only the king could have me grinning.g from ear to ear after losing to that shower of shite.

Seeing a sub before 60 mins was so simple so warranted and yet so foreign . What we saw was a team playing for and being managed by a football legend both on and off the pitch. Our shittest season in years and I'm on cloud 9 just cost Kenny is back

God I hope this talk of him not getting the gig full time dissapears like Webb's morals when the cheque clears!

I'm trying not to get carried away but I can help it, I mean, it's Kenny isn't it?! He is THE man.

I can only echo the sentiments of this thread; Kenny is uniting us all and giving us hope. I hope, with everything that I have got, that he does really well and stays on because this just feels right.

I am still dissapointed he has only got six months. He should have got 18 months at least before a judgement could be made.

People can change their minds quickly. Especially fickle football administrators.

There's plenty of time for the owners to re-think the 6 months, starting with their second taste of the derby coming up.

Wait until they see where the fans stand on the matter next Sunday.

People can change their minds quickly. Especially fickle football administrators.

There's plenty of time for the owners to re-think the 6 months, starting with their second taste of the derby coming up.

Wait until they see where the fans stand on the matter next Sunday.

I think the owners are pretty set on recruiting from outside and indications are FSG are not the fickle kind. However, I think the biggest player in this is kenny himself an how he does on the pitch and more importantly how his relationship with comolli works. If somehow they develop a chemistry, I think that could make things change with regards kenny's future. Anything else and I think we'll have a new manager come next season.

Most definately feeling it!!!!

IMO King Kenny is bringing back the essence of LFC. We're in this together. The way he's treated Babels twitter thing is just outstanding. The message is clear! You might have screwed up, but I support you no matter what. That's what you really want to hear. The same with how he commented on Torres.

I'm sure this will give an entirly other response from the group than telling the press how you've underperformed did :yes:

I think the owners are pretty set on recruiting from outside and indications are FSG are not the fickle kind. However, I think the biggest player in this is kenny himself an how he does on the pitch and more importantly how his relationship with comolli works. If somehow they develop a chemistry, I think that could make things change with regards kenny's future. Anything else and I think we'll have a new manager come next season.

Plans can change.

I think the relationship with Comolli is off to a good start anyway.

Why go for someone else if this works out? Deschamps or Villas Boas would see us divided again.

The reception on Sunday will show Henry the right thing to do (if it all goes well)

Watchin him come out against the shite made me well up, watchin the pre match interview I had THE biggest grin on my face.

I'am not even arsed we lost, winnin united in the cup at home would of been a miracle given our current state of play but I'am backing Kenny to turn things around for us.

Its also nice to see him take Nando off when he clearly wassn't a threat....he's not afraid to listen to his head.

He presents himself like Liverpool manager should and has the influence to do great things.

ALL HAIL KING KENNY, YNWA XXXXX