You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

anyone else feel it?

WaltonRed

Definently. Under Roy I just felt like we were staring into the abyss. Soul destroying shite.

Now I feel like I have hope again. We've got a man in charge who knows what we're all about and knows what needs to be done.

Looking forward to the Blackpool game. First league game I've been looking forward to in a long time.

Absolutely!

Yesterday didn't go our way thanks to a bent ref and a bit of misfortune, but it was the first time I've looked forward to watching us for 18 months, and the effort was outstanding.

With getting rid of the cancers, and now getting rid of Roy the soul destroyer, it finally feels as though we've got our club back and it's just fantastic.

As someone of a younger generation, I never got to see Kenny ever play for us, or manage us, so to see him walking out onto the touchline yesterday was just so exciting, and a little bit emotional. I'm just so delighted that we now have a leader of such dignity and integrity to be proud of and unite behind.

It feels like the clouds have been lifted. Onwards and upwards! :thumbsup:

Even though we lost yesterday,it was as if the players/fans knew we were on our way back again as though we had became the proper Liverpool fc over night,its the first game in months i've looked forward to watching (up untill saturday morning i wasnt gonna watch)and if Kenny can make us fans feel that way overnight then im sure the players will feel the same by wednesday against Blackpool we needed someone to make the team feel unbeatable (or atleast make the players play above themselves)and Kenny was the only person who could do it.

I'm buzzing about it, not felt this in love with the club for the last couple of years, I can't fucking wait till Wednesday for Blackpool, buzzing! Hope he Does a good job and gets a permanent contract. Love the guy!

Anyone else notice slur coming out and waving to his fans? Never seen him do that before, bit unnerved?

I feel exactly the same way as most I think. Hearing the news that the king was back on saturday morning immediately made me feel proud to support the club again. My wife and kids were sick to death of me by the afternoon as I kept walking round the house shouting "dalglish" every 5 mins

Agree with the OP. The scum had to work for that result at the toilet yesterday, but despite everything that went on, you cant denounce an element of feel good factor.

Six months ago, the shitehawks were killing the club and we had a manager who wasnt up to it. Down the line, they are all gone, and if you cant feel good about that, there must be something wrong with you.

A club legend being manager is fantastic.

But I can't help but feel we'll come out of this bad.

I'm pessimistic by nature

Same here.

I'm overjoyed he's back, and we were done like a kipper by that SYMM Webb, but now that the initial wave of euphoria has worn off I'm convinced he's gonna take us down, totally convinced!!

But I don't care. For the first time in a long time this feels like our football club again. We win together, we lose together, and we all back the man in charge!!!

I was trying to explain to the missus that most Lfc would walk through flames for kenny and what it meant to have him back at the helm. Hopefully the players will feel like we do and they respond. If there was anyone you wouldn't want to let down it would be him, hopefully that translates into a new run of for. Some decent positives from yesterday

It feels amazing and fair play to FSG for putting him in there, they're gonna get a lot of hate come May and he's stepped down.

I reckon it's win/win for FSG. If he does really well? He stays on fulltime -- Unless he declines to stay, and then the support can't say shit about it really, because the King hath spoken. If he does well, but not stellar? He's saved the club from Roy and steps aside for their man, Kenny approves the change, and everyone is happy. If he doesn't do well, but just keeps us from being Hodgsoned? He steps aside. Everyone is happy. If we do really poorly, then 'Imagine what it would have been like with Roy at the helm?', he steps aside, and everyone is happy.

It'd only be sour if Kenny doesn't do stellar, and wants to stay on, and FSG want to replace him. Of course, FSG will be fucked if Kenny does stellar and wants to stay on, and FSG want someone else.

Watching the game yesterday, the only thing I was worried about was the game. I wasn't concerend about a decision meaning people were going to rail on the manager, or why the owners were at fault for a bad performance, or just worrying more about our owner then the manager. I was just a football fan again for the first time in a few years - and I fucking loved it.

It was just absoutely fucking ace to see him first in the dugout with his long coat on and then giving the post match interview.

I'm made up he's back and I love the sight of him. As others have said, I feel just like a Liverpool fan again and that the decisions made behind the seems will be made for the right reasons.

In an ideal world, we sign two good first teamers this window, we finish top 6, have a good pop at the UEFA Cup, I'd love to see Kenny lift a European trophy and then the club have the decision to make in the Summer. If Kenny can get us top 6, win the Uefa pot and has the hunger and desire for more, then we will be in a decent position come June to really start looking to the future again.