You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's impossible to justify positive discrimination in the workplace while Mark Bright and Garth Crooks are in employment.

Bright is a complete cunt and I could have easily shagged his bird if i wanted to FACT. Crooks has the most annoying voice on TV and he looks like a toad.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is right though, i don't agree that we will win it easy,but we are underdogs and we can go under the radar and sneak it.It wont be easy,but we have a very good squad,the best we have had in a long time,a very good manager,very good owners. Plus the 21 years of hurt,team spirit and desire wont hurt either.

Every single one of them from the beeb know it,rat face neville on sky knows it but they wont say it.So im sure as hell happy to agree with them and flip them the bird come season's end.

I met him in Basel at european championships in 08 he was in an all you can eat for €10 restaurant,he took a bit of stick off a few of us (about 10 of us on a stag do supposed to be there watching England but they fucked it up)only because he was being an arsehole really "up" himself ,3 of us asked him why he was in all you can eat €10 he was saying that the bbc would only pay for meals at his hotel and it was full of "paps" trying to get photos of him we just all looked at him he still thought he was a premiere league footballer then he started getting arsey (we weren't drunk or anything just talking to him cos he was on the next table)he kept saying "listen boy's i'm just trying to eat then i'm getting off if you want to know about my football opinions log onto the bbc website when you get home" he was being a tosser to the young waitresses aswell asking if they could get him a cold glass of water not a luke warm one "this just isn't on this" in the end he was basically hounded out of the place by a few Geordies who came in and a few of us the manager/person in charge even gave us a round of drinks for fuck all he said "that man is a wanker who is he?" so he's not that big a star.

I like Garth Crooks. Kind of see him as an undercover troll who just goes on and on to do peoples heads in. Makes out like he's oblivious to the way he annoys people but really he knows he's doing it.

Bright on the other hand, has no idea he's doing it.

So true my forum amigo, I believe you hath nailed it.

• 5 months later...
I like Garth Crooks. Kind of see him as an undercover troll who just goes on and on to do peoples heads in.

So true my forum amigo, I believe you hath nailed it.

Have you two been smoking glue ??!!

Garth Crooks makes Nookie Bear seem like Franz Beckenbaur, and the dim-witted, feckless, God squad spastic makes me curse the day I ever paid my fucking TV licence fee.

Garth Crooks makes Nookie Bear seem like Franz Beckenbaur, and the dim-witted, feckless, God squad spastic makes me curse the day I ever paid my fucking TV licence fee.

And he still miles ahead of the likes of Bright and Jason Cunting Roberts.

Oh my god. Are they really starting this shit again? It doesn't even matter that he's served his eight games. Those cunts won't be happy until he's been kicked out of England.

And that prick has definitely not read the report. This sums up how wrong he is:

@Mark_Bright: the FA independent panel, press/media think the correct decision was made, some do not, you are in the minority.