You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reports in Turkey, Rijkaard quits Gala and is set to be named LFC manager

8jordan8

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chimp

Saw that myself. Tomkins has tweeted it as well. Not sure how I feel about that to be honest. Hodgson seemingly is incapable of steadying the ship and I'm unsure if Rijkaard would be the ideal choice in the present situation (if we weren't in such a precarious position I'd be more enthusiastic). I wanted Pelligrini in if Rafa was sacked, but given where we are at present I'm not sure I'd trust anyone but Kenny to see us through. That said, what the fuck do I know.

What's his CV like apart from Barca, where my great-grandmother would've walked the league.

A couple of sheet's of paper with words and shit on it i think.

There might be a bit about employment history and achievments and stuff. then a tiny bit at the bottom about hobbies.

Apparently he likes sport, reading and taking long walks. and participating in Spitting contests.

We wont probably even be looking at Rijkaard but what it has created is just more pressure on Hodgson now. Tweets about new managers and no doubt the papers will start, Hodgson is definitely going to be feeling this, lets see how he reacts to this MASSIVE pressure he has gained the past few days.