You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky Sports=United's bum chums.

RafaLaBamba

Sky Sports were at it yet again today. As per usual they were sucking up to "Fergie's boys".

"There will be a lot of green and gold scarves on display yet again today as United fans continue thier battle against the Glazers" was more or less what was said on Sky Sports News. Did we ever get that coverage when we were protesting against our shitty owners at home games? No we didn't. Richard Keys and co blatantly ignored all the protests that were going on directly behind him when we could have done with that bit more coverage.

It makes me sick that Sky go to all that effort to broadcast Uniteds views, but with us they rarely give a toss.

Come on Newcastle!!!!!

Nothing new there. Best thing is forget about it or you'll drive yourself nuts every time something like this happens, which is going to be very often.

At the end of the day our season and our future comes down nobody but ourselves, all the media guff is just there to serve its own interests.

Nothing new there. Best thing is forget about it or you'll drive yourself nuts every time something like this happens, which is going to be very often.

At the end of the day our season and our future comes down nobody but ourselves, all the media guff is just there to serve its own interests.

Well put

I always thought guff was a fart.

"I say Harold, what's that god awful smell?"

"i'm very sorry Betty, I must of guffed"

Not really a suprise, as soon as Cole got sent off yesterday my phone started going ape shit with manc's the whole team, fans, press anything to do with them is just sickening, they are horrible horrible cunts, who *touches wood* if we get taken over with decent backers I will love Keegan style watching their debt send them into oblivion!

Sky Sports were at it yet again today. As per usual they were sucking up to "Fergie's boys".

"There will be a lot of green and gold scarves on display yet again today as United fans continue thier battle against the Glazers" was more or less what was said on Sky Sports News. Did we ever get that coverage when we were protesting against our shitty owners at home games? No we didn't. Richard Keys and co blatantly ignored all the protests that were going on directly behind him when we could have done with that bit more coverage.

It makes me sick that Sky go to all that effort to broadcast Uniteds views, but with us they rarely give a toss.

Come on Newcastle!!!!!

Sorry, what the fuck are you talking about? "United's views" - as evinced by Gill and Ferguson himself - are that the Glazer's are doing a fine job.

So Sky aren't exactly singing off THAT hymn sheet.

So they're actually backing United's fans. And not United. Or Ferguson.

Plus their protests are better organised. The green and gold scarves/ flags is a very, very good way of protesting, that doesn't resort to - for example - bastardising the name of their sponsor.

Sorry, what the fuck are you talking about? "United's views" - as evinced by Gill and Ferguson himself - are that the Glazer's are doing a fine job.

So Sky aren't exactly singing off THAT hymn sheet.

So they're actually backing United's fans. And not United. Or Ferguson.

Plus their protests are better organised. The green and gold scarves/ flags is a very, very good way of protesting, that doesn't resort to - for example - bastardising the name of their sponsor.

You make a good point in that they are backing the fans.

But you'll notice that SKY supporting the fans is good for United since the Glazers are obviously creating financial problems that could fuck united forever. SKY have given Uniteds fans alot more exposure than ours.

My own theory is because SKY definently do not want United to go into meltdown, whereas I honestly dont think they'd give a fuck about us. In fact I think the cunts would quite enjoy us slipping quietly into the abyss.

You make a good point in that they are backing the fans.

But you'll notice that SKY supporting the fans is good for United since the Glazers are obviously creating financial problems that could fuck united forever. SKY have given Uniteds fans alot more exposure than ours.

My own theory is because SKY definently do not want United to go into meltdown, whereas I honestly dont think they'd give a fuck about us. In fact I think the cunts would quite enjoy us slipping quietly into the abyss.

I think you might be taking the old paranoia a bit far here. the United campaign against the owners has been more effective. There has been mentions of ours, but the green and gold campaign was very visible and easy to report. it is more down to laziness rather than prejudice.

I think you might be taking the old paranoia a bit far here. the United campaign against the owners has been more effective. There has been mentions of ours, but the green and gold campaign was very visible and easy to report. it is more down to laziness rather than prejudice.

Very true. Can't argue with that.

I would still maintain Sky love the Mancs a bit too much though. I think all you have to do is watch most of their reporting and coverage of United related news. SSN is almost gut wrenchingly sickening at times.

And I'd go so far as to say its understandable since United have been so succesful over the past 15 years. But contrasted with the way often report on us its fucking ridiculous.

Very true. Can't argue with that.

I would still maintain Sky love the Mancs a bit too much though. I think all you have to do is watch most of their reporting and coverage of United related news. SSN is almost gut wrenchingly sickening at times.

And I'd go so far as to say its understandable since United have been so succesful over the past 15 years. But contrasted with the way often report on us its fucking ridiculous.

They do love them a bit too much, especially as they have England's golden boy little Wayne. I wouldn't let it bother you though as you are in danger of stumbling into bitter territory.

According to a lively thread on RAWK Sky Sports were caught broadcasting images of three Kop banners yesterday altered to include Hodgson's head. The owners of at least two of the banners have contributed to the thread and said that the banners were not altered by them. The accusation is that Sky is pursuing its extraordinary anti-Rafa pro "English" Hodgson agenda.

This post from Fatscouser :

Okay. All our supporters who weren't bothered about Rafa going or even wanted him out, can't all be labeled Skywashed. But let's be honest, an awful lot of them were and this is just another, not so subtle, way of brainwashing them further.

It makes me laugh when people say, "Oh it's just the media, just take no notice."

Sky and Talk Shite are huge. They have massive influence on what people think. And for the last 3 and a half years they have constantly slammed Rafa and brainwashed some people into actually hating the man. And now they are on a mission to make out that everyone of us is happy.

The fact is, the owners who have hamstrung our club, are still here and still fucking us to the tune of 770,000k a week.

When have they ever bothered to point this out?

In fact, by constantly stabbing Rafa and making him out to be the cause of LFC's troubles, they have actually helped to prolong the tenure of H&G. And by going on this way over the top Royfest, they will continue to aid and abet them.

This is every bit as bad as twisting figures to make them look like they provide Rafa with bottomless billions.

And if I was Roy I wouldn't be too pleased to be used as a Patsy like this by them.... not all of us are chuffed, and believe everything will be okay now that we've got an old fashioned, arm around the shoulder, Ingurlush, manmanager. And don't like them bastards making out we are.

In what way more effective? O.K. I'll give you more visible. Seeing the green and gold scarfs worn over their nice shiney new replica shirts might look good on the telly but what has it achieved?

The green and gold "protest" is more of a fashion statement and has no more clout than a facebook group. Are their owners selling up? - nope, are they likely too because their "supporters" are wearing green and gold scarves? - nope.

The green and gold scarfs are sold by any old Tom, Dick and Harry outside the ground, and I bet you anything they will be selling them in the club shop before long.