You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours...

Kopite

3 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

Definitely not having a beer with him, he's mental the only thing he's ever said is kicking off shit. People like that are so out of there heads that it's impossible to be normal with.

Fair enough mate. You'll have to go down the shit through the letterbox route. 

• 6 months later...

We moved in to our new house in August & had our kitchen done up shortly after we moved in, bumped into a boy outside & his questioning went...

Settling in ok?

How much did you get the house for?

That kitchen must have been expensive?

I told him how much we got the house for as you can find that out online anyway but was pretty taken aback & danced around the kitchen question. Trying to be friendly though as I'd just moved in.

Two weeks ago we were coming home with the kids from a walk & he stopped us in the street & starting going on about how much we'd been spending on the house. At that point, I started to think 'This guy is a complete cunt' then today we had a guy come round to give us a quote to pave our front garden & while we were talking with him, nosey bollocks walks past & goes, 'Spending more money are we?'.

If I wasn't standing there with a complete stranger & my missus, he would've been told to fuck right off. Cunt has properly wound me up today.

Biggest laugh is none of it is even our money & we'll be paying the bank back for the next 25 years for all this pish.

• Upvote 5

I thought of this thread earlier and I’ve probably asked this before, I’m not going back to look, but     is it perfectly reasonable to have long work and personal phone calls in your garden at such volume that your neighbours, ie me, have to listen to every bloody word of it? Day in day out.

A year of lockdown has not shown many of my neighbours in a very good light....I’m sure they hate us for being boring and not joining in

1 minute ago, Champ said:

I thought of this thread earlier and I’ve probably asked this before, I’m not going back to look, but     is it perfectly reasonable to have long work and personal phone calls in your garden at such volume that your neighbours, ie me, have to listen to every bloody word of it? Day in day out

You'll have to post dogshit through their letterbox, Champ

It's the only language these deviants understand

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Champ said:

I thought of this thread earlier and I’ve probably asked this before, I’m not going back to look, but     is it perfectly reasonable to have long work and personal phone calls in your garden at such volume that your neighbours, ie me, have to listen to every bloody word of it? Day in day out

Having long phone calls is unreasonable under any circumstances.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Mook said:

We moved in to our new house in August & had our kitchen done up shortly after we moved in, bumped into a boy outside & his questioning went...

Settling in ok?

I told him how much we got the house for as you can find that out online anyway but was pretty taken aback & danced around the kitchen question. Trying to be friendly though as I'd just moved in.

Two weeks ago we were coming home with the kids from a walk & he stopped us in the street & starting going on about how much we'd been spending on the house. At that point, I started to think 'This guy is a complete cunt' then today we had a guy come round to give us a quote to pave our front garden & while we were talking with him, nosey bollocks walks past & goes, 'Spending more money are we?'.

If I wasn't standing there with a complete stranger & my missus, he would've been told to fuck right off. Cunt has properly wound me up today.

Biggest laugh is none of it is even our money & we'll be paying the bank back for the next 25 years for all this pish.

He sounds mental.

image.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Champ said:

I thought of this thread earlier and I’ve probably asked this before, I’m not going back to look, but     is it perfectly reasonable to have long work and personal phone calls in your garden at such volume that your neighbours, ie me, have to listen to every bloody word of it? Day in day out.

A year of lockdown has not shown many of my neighbours in a very good light....I’m sure they hate us for being boring and not joining in

Have they got bad reception though? I've had many a work phonecall in the garden in my slippers due to EE having worse reception than a mingebag's wedding.

2 hours ago, Mook said:

Settling in ok?

Neighbours can fuck off. I refuse to be mates with someone based on the location I chose to buy in. I've got no problem being civil, but sociable? Nah. Just gets awkward if (when) things go tits up.

Your neighbour needs told to mind his own beeswax, mate. Sounds like a proper cunt.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, General Dryness said:

Neighbours can fuck off. I refuse to be mates with someone based on the location I chose to buy in. I've got no problem being civil, but sociable? Nah. Just gets awkward if (when) things go tits up.

Your neighbour needs told to mind his own beeswax, mate. Sounds like a proper cunt.

I've talked about it with the missus tonight & we reached a compromise of completely ignoring him in future. She thought we should smile & be polite, I thought I should knock his block off.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

I've talked about it with the missus tonight & we reached a compromise of completely ignoring him in future. She thought we should smile & be polite, I thought I should knock his block off.

Yeah, go the middle ground for now. You can always review the situation if he carries on making snide remarks. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mook said:

Next time he asks you something cunt him in the bastard. 

• Upvote 1

Years ago, when I was a kid, my mate had a nosy next-door neighbour, an old fella who complained about everything and was always saying “children should be seen and not heard”. My mate took to drawing cock and balls on scraps of paper and shoving them through his letter box.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mook said:

Settling in ok?

Definitely a beans on a fry up man, probably microwaves the bacon too.

• Upvote 1

As I’ve mentioned in other threads my neighbours used to be cocaine snorting, party animal, lipstick lesbians. Whilst they still are, the owner has temporarily given over the reigns of her house to a couple of police officers who never make a sound and I’ve yet to even see.

I preferred the first lot. The wife seems to like the new lot. 

• Downvote 1