You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafael Benitez is a prick of the highest order. If this gets me negged so be it. He is the SINGLE reason we have done shite this year.

RAFA fucked off alonso

RAFA fucked of hyypia

Two leaders.

RAFA bought Aquilani

RAFA bought The greek

Both to replace too heroes.

Keane, Dossena, Degen, El Zhar, Insua, Aquilani, Ngog, Lucas,Dirk, Skrtel, Riera, Babe (90 million worth of shite roughly off the top of my head : All bad signings (Aquilani could prove to be good, but if the "beloved" benitez stays he'll be off)

Constant whinging in the press about various bollox, insane trasfer targets and substitutions, disgraceful man management, mistreatment of top players, an ego that eclipses that of mourinho, tryin (and succeeding in making fans believe he cares about the club)

He couldnt give three fucks about us. Hes a disgrace. He gave me the best night of my life in 05 in istanbul and i will always thank him for that, but his conduct as liverpool coach has sickend me.

Ill get negged like a bastard for this, but its where im at. The man hasnt a shred of dignity. Hes a disgrace. Ive as much contempt for him as i have for mongo, the catholic church and our owners.

If he remains at the helm of our ship longer than this summer, we lads, are heading down.

Hes a coach. A COACH. Not a manager. His reign has gone to shite since Pako left. The one man who kept him right, kept him on the ground. He fucked pako off, grew the goatee and became the politician hes become.

How people can defend him leaves me scratching my head. It highlights our fall into mediocrity that people will actually STILL defend that twit.

Liverpool football club. I grew up with the impression that LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB were the greatest club in the world. If your 2nd your nothing. How about 7th lads??

Now obviously those American Cunts deserve to die by donkey rape, but in the short term, we must remove ourselves of that cancerous lump we call the GAFA.

Alot has been said recently on this forum about The Liverpool Way : What it is? What it means?

I like to think this sums it up

wpcNFll5yOM

ps : In the supporters club today I was disgusted that our "so called Fans" cheered when chelsea won the league.

We'll be tip top once he leaves. A part of me kinda hopes he does leave, that should make next season interesting, at the very least it should shut the worst of the hand wringing ninnies on here up.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richie don't hold back! I love how you compare Rafa to the Catholic church though.

And on an un-related subject, how the fuck do you pronounce your surname?

We'll be tip top once he leaves. A part of me kinda hopes he does leave, that should make next season interesting, at the very least it should shut the worst of the hand wringing ninnies on here up.

And tell friend, how could anyone do worse than himself?

Depends, I think he's done terribly this season, thing is I also think some of our 'stars' need a good kicking, and than there's the two fuckwits up top that pretty much require a manager to be perfect in the transfer market, no chance of rectifying mistakes while those two are around. What I don't like is people like you laying the blame squarely at his feet, that's not fair, if you dislike the man and want him gone because you believe he's a scheming Hitler-esque person, then come out and say it, don't use one bad season to have a pop at him while absolving all others from their share of the blame.

As for who could have done worse than him this season, I don't know really, I could speculate if you want? Lets see, I believe Hodgson would have us in 10th place because he's a bit shit, Mourinho would have won us the title though because he's special and would have told the players to attack and he would have released the shackles and he would have played 4-4-2 and he would have kept Alonso and he also wouldn't have been such a prick towards poor Stevie and that would have meant Stevie would have been markedly less shit this season.

edit: Am I right in thinking you're saying you hold him in the same regard as a bunch of sex offenders? Maybe I was a bit hasty and read too much into that, just that you're from Ireland, so I figured you were referring to that.

Edited by Gowldilocks

Depends, I think he's done terribly this season, thing is I also think some of our 'stars' need a good kicking, and than there's the two fuckwits up top that pretty much require a manager to be perfect in the transfer market, no chance of rectifying mistakes while those two are around. What I don't like is people like you laying the blame squarely at his feet, that's not fair, if you dislike the man and want him gone because you believe he's a scheming Hitler-esque person, then come out and say it, don't use one bad season to have a pop at him while absolving all others from their share of the blame.

As for who could have done worse than him this season, I don't know really, I could speculate if you want?

One bad season??

Depends what you constitute as a bad season.

I think not challenging for the title as a bad season for Liverpool Football Club. Istanbul was a miracle, and as much as i dislike Rafa ill always thank him for that. But one title challenge in 6 years. Come on man. He is incapable of getting the best out of his players.

I dont now now nor ever want Martin O neill in charge of our club, but I believe he would get this team preforming better than Rafael Benitez has done. Fucks sakes hes made a team thats better than ours in less time than Rafas had.

Seriously though if Villa had Torres and Gerrard they would challenge for the league title. Something Rafael has managed once in 6 years.

04/05 - There was no way in hell he was going to challenge for the title in his first year, not with that squad. He did win the Champions Cup though, so that season most definitely wasn't a failure, I think some of us may have forgotten just how big an achievement this was. I've seen posters (granted it was only the orange leprechaun) denigrating our win and attempting to downplay it because it was won on penalties.

05/06 - We improved this year as well, and won the FA Cup, so once again, not a bad season, 80 odd points in the league I believe. Definitely not a failure.

06/07 - Athens, reached a final again, hardly a failure. We didn't win anything, but European finals aren't to be sniffed at are they. If you're the sort of person who repeats the same old tired cliche of '1st is 1st, 2nd is nothing' then you'd say this season was a failure, that's OK, just don't say you'd be OK with Rafa if he challenged for the title every year, because well, challenging for the title gets you fuck all in terms of silverware.

08/09 -We challenged right till the end, we played great football towards the tail end of the season and seeing as you say what you want is a title challenge, you can't complain really. Terrible cock ups by Rafa in purchasing keane the Doss though. Having said that, when a manager makes a mistake in the transfer market and subsequently rectifies it by offloading that player shouldn't he be given the proceeds from said player's sale? I doubt we'd have seen as much of N'gog this season if those funds had been reinvested in the squad.

I'm not going to go into the politics of the Keane thingy because:

1) I don't trust the cunts on here who claim to have inside knowledge, agenda fuelled twits the lot of em.

2) I don't know what the fuck happened there, I do however know Keane was nowhere near good enough for us, Rafa made a monumental cock up in buying him and has rightly been criticised for it.

Having said that, the 08/09 season was immensely disappointing for me, not so much because of what happened in the league(I wasn't expecting us to do anywhere near as well as we did), but because of how we threw away a fantastic chance to get to another CL final(we'd have done Barca), it grates when people say they're proud of how we fought back in the Chelsea match, we were looking like we could make it through and then we went and fucked it all up. Come to think of it the 4-4 Arsenal match really pissed me off as well, vital 2 points dropped there. Was this season a failure? Not by your requirements it wasn't.

So, that leaves 2 seasons,the 07/08 one and last season*ahem*.

In 07/08 we were disappointing in the league, should have drew far to many matches(10+?), we did reach the semis of the CC again though, not a good season, but we were so close to another final. Failure? Probably.

And finally

09/10 - last season

We were truly awful. Rafa partly to blame, the Aquilani signing looks to have been a massive blunder, but in his defence he did have the rug pulled out from under him by the owners and our players seem to have forgotten they're being paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to kick a fucking ball and have taken it upon themselves to have a collective sulk.

Torres was broken, lack of cover was partially Rafa's fault, who's to say he wouldn't have bought another striker if he'd had the money left over from Keane's sale + a decent transfer kitty though. Just to be clear, I think Rafa has performed badly this season, his persistence in playing certain player<strikethrough>s was also a teeny bit annoying, but I do NOT think he's the main reason we've fucked up as badly as we have, to put it another way I don't think we'd have challenged for the title even with another manager in charge, we quite possibly would have ended up in fourth with another half decent man at the helm though. That said, we could also have ended up fourth if our players didn't behave like a bunch of overpaid prima donnas, or if the owners had left a bit more in the kitty for Rafa, Rafa's role in this abortion of a season is being overplayed by the ART and their fellow chest thumping goons, many of whom clearly have an intense dislike of Benitez and are gleefully laying into Rafa while willfully ignoring all the other factors that have led to us having such a crappy year.

P.S. The Alonso crap is laughable, does anyone on here think he would have stayed when Real came calling if he hadn't been hawked around the previous summer? Seriously? Even after being offered a massive contract AND a chance to return to his home country and play alongside the likes of Ronaldo & Kaka? This place does my head in at times, a manager tried to sell a player, he offered him to a couple of clubs, said player was a bit miffed and left the following season, therefore 1+1=19026346. He left, big whoop, only here could you have a 100 page thread dedicated to calling Rafa/Alonso a cunt/disloyal fucker, it's as if people detach their brains when they talk footy.

</strikethrough>

One bad season??

Depends what you constitute as a bad season.

I think not challenging for the title as a bad season for Liverpool Football Club. Istanbul was a miracle, and as much as i dislike Rafa ill always thank him for that. But one title challenge in 6 years. Come on man. He is incapable of getting the best out of his players.

I dont now now nor ever want Martin O neill in charge of our club, but I believe he would get this team preforming better than Rafael Benitez has done. Fucks sakes hes made a team thats better than ours in less time than Rafas had.

Seriously though if Villa had Torres and Gerrard they would challenge for the league title. Something Rafael has managed once in 6 years.

2 quick questions:

1: in August 2004 did you even dream to think we would win the European cup for keeps within 9 months (that thing you allude to in your sig)??

2: why do you have such hatred for a man you do not know, you may dislike his methods, tactics even his ideals, but you profess to dislike him even though you've never had a conversation with him??

2 quick questions:

1: in August 2004 did you even dream to think we would win the European cup for keeps within 9 months (that thing you allude to in your sig)??

2: why do you have such hatred for a man you do not know, you may dislike his methods, tactics even his ideals, but you profess to dislike him even though you've never had a conversation with him??

1) Istanbul was a miracle. Rafael Benitez will always have a a place in our history for it. Ill thank him till i die for it.

2) Fair enough thats a fair point, but, do you hate John terry, gary neville, Paul scholes, ashley cole??

Im sure you have never met each of them yet im sure you would call them cunts or pricks or gobshites?

You're fucking embarrassing now, i accept you don't like the manager (pretty fucking obvious like) but theses fucking threads you and your stupid fucking clique friends keep starting are pathetic, you've even got a load of fucking brainless knuckle draggers like anty nwa copying off you with all these "look at me i hate Rafa the most" type threads, it's making the forum a horrible place to be, and before you say it i know what forums are for.. debating football and that but the amount of the fucking shite you and the other fucking clowns like tom r are spouting is detrimental to the place, thank fuck the season is over coz i need a little break from this place (well not this place but just some of the repetitive clowns), so basically... go fuck a donkey!

If Rafael Benitez exposed himself to you, would you lick his pee hole??

Honest question im being serious??

The Internet reflects society at large. Sense, silliness and some of the biggest bell-ends known to man.

Bellend Liverpool fans are attracted to this site like moths to a flame.

Some of yous would get a kicking for spouting the shite you do on here in person.

1) Istanbul was a miracle. Rafael Benitez will always have a a place in our history for it. Ill thank him till i die for it.

2) Fair enough thats a fair point, but, do you hate John terry, gary neville, Paul scholes, ashley cole??

Im sure you have never met each of them yet im sure you would call them cunts or pricks or gobshites?

I will quite happily and hypocritically call them cunts, gobshites and pricks - they have no association with my football club, I have never had any pleasure from an action they have been partially responsible for.

If you would thank someone till you die, but you consider them an out and out cunt, and they are supposedly on your side - i'd suggest you along with others are getting vehement about the wrong things.

There's a trite old saying about hurting the ones you love most.... I think the issue with Rafa is too many people had too high a belief in his abilities (justly or unjustly), and when he failed to deliver indeed when the whole club fails to deliver, then all the hopes and belief turn to bitterness.

He participated in one of the greatest football events in your life, cool, enjoy the memories, now you wish to see him removed, also cool other people will agree and disagree. But those who look to call him a cunt, or insinuate "inside knowledge" of how he's a snide bastard, up to no good, fuck me it makes this place look like koptalk which is a shame as there's fucking great posters at either side of the debate on here.

Rafa Banitez is a football manager, he exists for one thing and one thing only, to win trophies. That is his legacy, he never made it as a pro, so was pretty much in a similar position to most on here, but he had the desire and passion that maybe 1 in 1000 have, and made it to the very top of football management. There are a lot of people who believe they have better footballing judgement than the guy - why are they not coaching??? Who do these people manage? The club has been run like a fucking corner shop since the rumours about Klinsman were confirmed, up until that point, was there any politicking?? Sure after Athens he said he needed players, but everyone applauded that and Torres arrived, since then he has had to defend his back, manage a football team and balance the books. He wasted money on keane (5-6 mil over all?), bosseye could be money down the grid, johnson has spent far too long injured, but what about the signings he missed out on due to incompetence of others / lack of funds???

At either edge of the seesaw is a rocky ride, move a bit closer inward and things are somewhat more balanced, making it easier to see the wood for the trees.

JG used to be a really good poster, all the fans supported him and despite a few ups and downs his posts were generally promising. Certainly when compared to the depression at the end of the previous manager’s reign.

He was acknowledged as having one of the finest performing avatars in the business.

Lately though I don’t think even his most ardent supporters can fail to see the mistakes made, what appear to be drunken rants, calling people pricks, and press spin.

You’ve got to ask yourself whether the pressure from above has taken it’s toll. Not in years has a poster had to pay so much money for so many games of mainly dire football, shit management, and crap results. Yes JG’s partly to blame but he’s not the major problem. In 6 months time, when G&H are still in charge, we’ve got an interim manager with no power, have sold some of our best players and are sitting in 11th place, while the forum bickers over the same arguments, we’ll look back on this JG period as a golden era.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Is Benitez the one who has won two La Liga titles, a European Cup, a UEFA Cup and an FA Cup?

Do I win a prize?

Repped.

Both clubs these two manage are up to their eyeballs in debt.

Both clubs have a reputation for playing football in the right way.

Both managers apparently undermined by senior figures above them at the club putting them in what would seem like untenable positions.

Both managers apparently have had their bosses bidding for players behind their backs that they may not want.

Both managers apparently have had their employers leaking stuff to the press to force them to quit.

One handles himself with class and decorum and gets on with the task of doing the right thing by his club until the end of the season and earns the respect of his players in doing so.

One plays political games basically to cement his own position first and foremost and when being linked to other jobs plays coy games with the media thus manipulating the supporters in the process.

One has hardly spent a penny in his time at the club and has tried his best with the resources at his disposal despite a disappointing season has his team trying to play the right way.

One has spent a fortune trying to create a winning team and has had a disappointing season has his team playing the worst football seen at the club in years.

Both managers will probably be leaving their respective clubs in the near future.

One will leave with class and dignity with his fans best wishes.

One will play the political game right until the end and will leave kicking and screaming about how hard done to he has been.

It isn't hard to guess who is who.

This is a shocker of a thread. I hope you won't get judged as a shit poster due solely to this thread.

Well if Benitez hadn't been the target of such a well informed press Zola would have had it in the neck from them.

Mind you with all the visceral hatred directed non stop towards Benitez from some 'fans' the press's job was made so much easier.

John, stop exposing the charlatan.

I don't know why "charlatan" reminded of the Scarlett Pimpernel but it did. That in turn reminded me of this:

a surging, seething, murmuring crowd, of beings that are human only in name, for to the eye and ear they seem naught but savage creatures, animated by vile passions and by the lust of vengeance and of hate

Not sure why like.

John,

do you spend every hour of the day nit picking at Benitez?

for fucks sake give it a rest.

I've said for a couple of months now,I'll reluctantly accept Benitez going.

But John see the bigger picture,when you open your eyes in the morning another £110k will have gone out of the Clubs funds to pay Hicks and Gillett's interest and the same thing will happen for every SINGLE day they are at the Club.

Your a match going Red John,for fucks sake channel your energy where it should be channeled.

We've got massive problems at the Club,Rafa Benitez ISN'T our biggest problem.

Right, you've said this twice now, and twice I've pulled you up on it, but you've ignored it. This goes out to anyone else who also has similar views.

Do you seriously believe that people who want the manager gone, think he's the biggest problem at the club?

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING DON'T!

Every decent Liverpool fan knows that the owners are the biggest problem at the club. We all know it, regardless of our opinions on the manager. I'm sure 100% of the posters on here who want the manager gone agree with this.

It's down right insulting to even suggest that people would put their dislike of the manager before that of the owners.

I want the manager gone, but I'd much, much rather see the owners fuck off first.