You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

• 1 month later...

Love the way they moan and never let you forget if you've ever made a mistake doing anything. However, if the situation is reversed they go off their heads if you ever mention it or point it out.

I scratched the door opening our car last month, when I say scratched it I mean it was literally a dot on the inside of the door that you would have trouble pointing out with a magnifying glass. She didnt shut up about it for days until I reminded her that she scraped the entire door of our old car trying to park in a shitty small car park in town. But because i pointed this out I'm a petty cunt who lives in the past. 

I've been putting together a load of flat pack bedroom furniture and she's been project managing everything reminding me that a wardrobe I put together about 5 years ago broke. Only because the drawer was overloaded, left open and someone leant on it. 

Anyway, last night I go up and she moved one chest of drawers from one side of the room to another without asking for help lifting it. She told me that she pushed it across the floor using the front  bars after taking the drawers out.

She then informs me that I need to phone up ikea and get a replacement front bar for the drawers as the front is all wonky. When I put them together the other day there was fuck all wrong with them but now one of the rails that hold the drawers in has been bent which could have only been caused by someone whacking it or pushing on it for a while.

Yet somehow this wasn't caused by her pushing them across the room but because I didn't put them together properly. I have put together 3 others with no problem like this but she is adamant that it's my fault when I built it. Which it blatantly wasn't and told her to fuck off and to stop hiding behind her own mistakes. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Love the way they moan and never let you forget if you've ever made a mistake doing anything. However, if the situation is reversed they go off their heads if you ever mention it or point it out.

I scratched the door opening our car last month, when I say scratched it I mean it was literally a dot on the inside of the door that you would have trouble pointing out with a magnifying glass. She didnt shut up about it for days until I reminded her that she scraped the entire door of our old car trying to park in a shitty small car park in town. But because i pointed this out I'm a petty cunt who lives in the past. 

I've been putting together a load of flat pack bedroom furniture and she's been project managing everything reminding me that a wardrobe I put together about 5 years ago broke. Only because the drawer was overloaded, left open and someone leant on it. 

Anyway, last night I go up and she moved one chest of drawers from one side of the room to another without asking for help lifting it. She told me that she pushed it across the floor using the front  bars after taking the drawers out.

She then informs me that I need to phone up ikea and get a replacement front bar for the drawers as the front is all wonky. When I put them together the other day there was fuck all wrong with them but now one of the rails that hold the drawers in has been bent which could have only been caused by someone whacking it or pushing on it for a while.

Yet somehow this wasn't caused by her pushing them across the room but because I didn't put them together properly. I have put together 3 others with no problem like this but she is adamant that it's my fault when I built it. Which it blatantly wasn't and told her to fuck off and to stop hiding behind her own mistakes. 

Hahahah, excellent post.

My GF always seems to try and suggest she's a better driver than me, at the slightest opportunity. To which I always have to remind her that during the 3 years I've known her, she has crashed into inanimate objects twice, while I have had zero crashes in my life.

When we go anywhere in the car and I drive, she is obsessive about which way we go. I follow the cars Sat nav and she sits there with her phone nav to make sure everything is right. If there is a conflict in a route, she gets all arsey if I follow the car sat nav. Fucking weird.

My ex wife fucked me off for someone else (just a backstory, I’m fairly unmoved) however is taking the moral high ground because the girl I get on well with and would actually think I could make it work with is a mate of one of her mates (they don’t know each other at all though.

In her head that is far more out of order than how I came to be single. 
Oddly some women I know say they can see her point of view. Every lad I know is equally as baffled as me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Geoff Woade said:

My ex wife fucked me off for someone else (just a backstory, I’m fairly unmoved) however is taking the moral high ground because the girl I get on well with and would actually think I could make it work with is a mate of one of her mates (they don’t know each other at all though.

Oddly some women I know say they can see her point of view. Every lad I know is equally as baffled as me.

They don't want you to be happy, they want you as miserable as fuck. 

This goes for each and every single situation. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

You can see who you like, it's fuck all to do with her any more.

14 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

Smash 'er lad.

13 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

I’ve just asked her and her argument is that it’s a bit weird, a bit close to home and why would you want things getting back to your ex via your new bit of fluffs mutual mate. 

My opinion? What Vlad said. 
You do whatever the fuck you want mate. Be happy she has, zero right to interfere. She made her bed, you mess yours up. 

As I asked her opinion I could hear the empire music from Star Wars coming out of her ears as she closed ranks. She’s just said “if it was me I’d rather get as far away from you as possible” 

So yeah today’s lockdown has started with an argument all because of your fucking ex wife who neither of us even know. 

Women are bastards 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, A Red said:

When we go anywhere in the car and I drive, she is obsessive about which way we go. I follow the cars Sat nav and she sits there with her phone nav to make sure everything is right. If there is a conflict in a route, she gets all arsey if I follow the car sat nav. Fucking weird.

Buy a fucking map.

54 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Had a meeting at head office this morning and one of the new managers is making drinks. 

Her: Would you like a drink? 
Me: Please. I’ll have a black tea, no sugar. Thank you very much. 
Her: How do you make black tea? 

The fuck! 

Don't be mean Col, explain to her about how she has to use a sieve to separate the tea from the milk.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Had a meeting at head office this morning and one of the new managers is making drinks. 

Her: Would you like a drink? 
Me: Please. I’ll have a black tea, no sugar. Thank you very much. 
Her: How do you make black tea? 

The fuck! 

Your allowed to make each other drinks ? Been banned in our place since the office reopened.

• Upvote 1

On 14/10/2020 at 20:27, Geoff Woade said:

The only thing you need to do it try and fuck every single woman she knows, ideally starting with her younger more attractive sisters or friends.