You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I must admit I'm struggling at the moment. Labour is my spirtual home but I'm less than happy with some of New Labour's policies. UKIP and BNP are way out of the picture for me. I couldn't vote tory for many reasons including the fact that if she found out my mother would probably cut my throat while I was asleep.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm in.

Lets look after British people.

Local referenda to happen on key issues.

Local Authorities to be cleansed of high paid executives and chief officers.

Manage the number of EU immigrants allowed here.

Overhaul the criminal justice system, proper sentences for cunts.

They're not perfect, but it's a means to an end, a proper three party political system.

So your logic is, its only a rapist, the others are murderers, so its ok.

Moral relativism. I love it.

I only killed your mother but its ok cos I didnt kill your father.

The country has been ruined by banks, so lets spend a few billion rounding up immigrants and get out of europe so the bankers in the city of London can do what they want without that pesky Europe meddlin in their affairs with their workers rights and bank laws that might actually put us in a position to be able to control worldwide banks run amok. We cant have thatnow can we?

Its ok Funneee vote for UKIP. Its not like they are funded by a cabal of banks looking after their interests and packaged up like a clothing range in order to attract people like you to think its some sort of people power thing. Oh! Wait a second......

According to their policy website UKIP:-

Denies man-made global warming and would pull out of all related international commitments and agreements, and thus oppose all renewable energy projects in the UK.

Would increase cuts to services and foreign aid.

Wants further de-regulate the city.

Would introduce a flat tax of 31% for all earning over £11,500. This would mean the very richest pay 14% less than they do now.

Would abolish inheritance tax.

Wants to keep Trident and increase defence spending.

Would continue to cut benefits and introduce corporate workfare to stop “lazy” claimants.

Believes there is a need to “Free the police force from the straitjacket of political correctness”.

Guardian Uses Word “Scrounger” More Than Any Other Paper - Guy Fawkes' blog

Funneee you prick

A bit strong there Dennis, just because he doesn't agree with you he's still got an opinion and a right to express it. I take it if you get in you'd put people who disagree in thought camps till they got the right idea.

Come the general election their lack of real policies will be exposed and most people will abandon them. Just goes to show how far out of touch the other 2.5 parties are.

I'm glad they seem to be gaining seats, it's about time someone challenged the two party system in this country. It's like Bill Hicks once said

“I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. 'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'”

I'm glad they seem to be gaining seats' date=' it's about time someone challenged the two party system in this country. It's like Bill Hicks once said

“I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. 'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'”[/quote']

You think ukip are independent from the puppet master?

You think ukip are independent from the puppet master?

They're a welcome detour from the same tired formula. Labour get into power, all the money goes on benefits and the NHS. They spend and borrow like there is no tomorrow, taxes go up for the rich and political correctness reaches ludicrous levels. Tories come into power, try and clean up the mess, clean up the NHS, sort out the benefits bill and we go into an economic downturn. After years of cutting corners, people get tired of austerity and decide to vote labour. Labour come in spend all the money on benefits and the NHS and were back in the shit. See how this works?

It's tiresome. At least UKIP are anti muslim fundamentalism, which is a dire issue that needs addressing in this country.

Actually I do think ukip existing is a good idea, the two main parties do need a kick up the arse we always get one or another and they are always a select group of people who look out for their own personal interests. By putting the shits up them maybe they will listen to the people who vote a bit more or face losing their comfy seats. I personally wouldn't vote ukip even though I want to fuck the EU off I think ukip are too backwards and probably would be damaging if they ever got near power. Fuck the EU off though its a disgrace.

Actually I do think ukip existing is a good idea, the two main parties do need a kick up the arse we always get one or another and they are always a select group of people who look out for their own personal interests. By putting the shits up them maybe they will listen to the people who vote a bit more or face losing their comfy seats. I personally wouldn't vote ukip even though I want to fuck the EU off I think ukip are too backwards and probably would be damaging if they ever got near power. Fuck the EU off though its a disgrace.

Listening to these voters means an even more conservative coalition.

I think UKIP base themselves around a number of important issues, but they reduce them to simplistic notions based on fear and jingoism. They don't promote debate, they claim to have the results of the debate before it's even taken place in earnest and ultimately serve only to polarise.