You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown

Carradona

16 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I don't post any right-wing views you stupid twat, let alone on a daily basis. And criticism of religion isn't regurgitating Tommy Robinson's anything. And the revenge neg was yours, albeit you left it a few days so you could mewl about it.

Oh, and don't kid yourself that 50% of the forum are as contemptible as you.

I negged your posts where you made false accusations of a serious nature about me, you negged a post just now where I jokingly complain about Dave not offering fridge magnets as prizes, you nasal swab.

As for criticising religion being the justification for what you said, well, given you play the anti-Semitism card at the slightest opportunity I don't need to guess what your response would be if someone here started pulling quotes from the Torah to explain the poor behaviour of certain Jewish people in recent times. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

I negged your posts where you made false accusations of a serious nature about me, you negged a post just now where I mockingly complaining about Dave not offering fridge magnets as prizes, you nasal swab.

As for criticising religion being the justification for what you said, well, given you play the anti-Semitism card at the slightest opportunity I don't need to guess what your response would be if someone here started pulling quotes from the Torah to explain the poor behaviour of certain Jewish people in recent times. 

You accused me of having right-wing views, and of being sympathetic to a far-right son of a Nazi, right in the middle of your little rant against a female victim of slander whose only crime is to campaign against anti-Jewish racism. If you want to talk about false accusations, let's start there.

You can quote whatever you want from the Torah and criticise it to your heart's content, and if you think you can demonstrate that it's the basis for any iniquity in the world, then feel free to make your case. You must have me confused with someone who distinguishes between one piece of religious twaddle and another. And given that I have in the past taken aim at:

On 09/08/2014 at 00:02, Strontium Dog™ said:

Bible-thumping settlers who think that the entirety of Palestine has been promised to them by God

...then chances are pretty high that I wouldn't be as unsympathetic to comments of that nature as you think.

The comment about playing the anti-Semitism card is atrocious. I won't ever shy away from criticising racism wherever I find it, but if I really was as eager to find offence as you claim, wouldn't I have made a big deal about comments like these, hmm?

On 17/05/2010 at 18:14, Jack the Sipper said:

Yossi turned down £500 for a money shot 'cos the director insisted he wipe the jizz off his face with a slice of bacon.

And people say the Jews are unprincipled money-grabbers, eh? The cheek of it.

On 27/05/2013 at 11:50, Jack the Sipper said:

If anything, the high proportion of beautiful Jewish women around today is surely testament to the benefits of a good cleansing of the gene pool now and then.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You accused me of having right-wing views, and of being sympathetic to a far-right son of a Nazi, right in the middle of your little rant against a female victim of slander whose only crime is to campaign against anti-Jewish racism. If you want to talk about false accusations, let's start there.

You can quote whatever you want from the Torah and criticise it to your heart's content, and if you think you can demonstrate that it's the basis for any iniquity in the world, then feel free to make your case. You must have me confused with someone who distinguishes between one piece of religious twaddle and another. And given that I have in the past taken aim at:

...then chances are pretty high that I wouldn't be as unsympathetic to comments of that nature as you think.

The comment about playing the anti-Semitism card is atrocious. I won't ever shy away from criticising racism wherever I find it, but if I really was as eager to find offence as you claim, wouldn't I have made a big deal about comments like these, hmm?

I stand by you having right wing views, the rest of the post that you took exception to on this thread is obviously tongue in cheek, as were the comments you went searching for just now. Anyone can click on and see the context of those posts; the first was clearly joking and, if anything, a play against the perceived stereotype; the second was in response to a post about Hitler in a beautiful Jewish girls thread. Poor taste, yes, anti-Semitic, no, I don't think so. And I don't think you do, really.

For the record, I couldn't give a fuck about you having right-wing views. Others here do, and while I might take issue with their views, at least I know where I stand with them. It's the Lib Dem cloak you wear that irks me. And If I were half as adept at using this sites search engine as you obviously are, I could flood this site with some pretty hard right views of yours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

For the record, I couldn't give a fuck about you having right-wing views. Others here do, and while I might take issue with their views, at least I know where I stand with them. It's the Lib Dem cloak you wear that irks me. And If I were half as adept at using this sites search engine as you obviously are, I could flood this site with some pretty hard right views of yours.

If I had right-wing views, then I wouldn't give a fuck what you thought about them, but I don't. If you're having trouble clicking a search button, I'm sure someone will be happy to assist you in unearthing these alleged hard right views.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

2014, 2010, 2013 ….. you sad bastard 

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m going to see 8 out 10 Cats Does Countdown being filmed next Tuesday. Any messages for the lovely Miss Riley? 

A lad we used to play the unmentionable with went up to a well known female DJ in a club and asked her if she took requests? 

When she said yes he said he wanted a suck treat. 

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

A lad we used to play the unmentionable with went up to a well known female DJ in a club and asked her if she took requests? 

He must have hated his own blood. 

13 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I hope she punched him square in the face for calling it a “suck treat”.

• Upvote 2