You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The new doctor

WaltonRed

Eurgh, they've taken the emo route. Punchable grid. Very punchable.

"Doctor! The Tardis, quickly!"

"The Tardis can wait, for none understand my sorrow....."

Are all aspects of modern media dictated by sales figures and what teens want now?

I've never really seen the point in Doctor Who. I love my sci-fi but it just looks like it lacks the meat to be interesting. The Doctor's not exactly a Jean-Luc is he?

Star Trek is the biggest pile of donkey wank ever committed to film. Po-faced shite. I'm no fan of the "new" Doctor Who but the 70's era is ace. Hilarious at times as well.

Star Trek is the biggest pile of donkey wank ever committed to film. Po-faced shite. I'm no fan of the "new" Doctor Who but the 70's era is ace. Hilarious at times as well.

You see that bloke who sits in the centre of town and shouts at passers-by? The one who smells of a cocktail of cheap alcohol and piss?

That's your boyfriend, that is.

I'll await the verdict til Moffat has got hold of him. The next series will be very very good.

I love it how its so cool to slag off Doctor Who. 7 or 8 episodes of the last 2/3 series were the best drama/entertainment made for British TV for years. Its the family episode fillers that are a bit silly. Hopefully there'll be less of them now Moffatt has the reigns.

• 1 year later...