You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rhys Jones killer found guilty

Baresi

Stupid cunts.

Sean Mercer's girlfriend stands by the convicted child killer, describing him as a hero and blaming the police for the death of 11-year-old Rhys Jones.

Kelly Marshall insists that Sean Mercer is innocent

Kelly Marshall, 17, got back together with Mercer after he shot the schoolboy in August 2007.

Student Kelly said they had split up shortly before the tragedy but they got back together at the beginning of this year to continue their three-year relationship.

She refuses to call the death of Rhys Jones a murder.

"It was an accident. Everyone in Croxteth is sorry about it but it wasn't meant to happen," says Kelly.

"Sean is a lovely lad. He wouldn't harm anyone. It wasn't him.

"He is a hero. He's a hero around here. All the lads love him around here. Because he knows it's not him but he hasn't grassed anyone up. He's just taken it. He's just getting the blame because his name was put about."

Kelly, who was with a member of the Croxteth Crew when she spoke, said: "It was the bizzies' (Merseyside Police) fault. They saw it coming. The shootings had been building up for years. But they didn't do anything to stop it. They just let it carry on and then Rhys Jones was killed.

"My head is wrecked. My fella's in court every day and they're saying he did this and that. And it wasn't him."

Kelly revealed how she still feels loyalty to the Croxteth Crew and feels angry that many of them have been jailed for the murder of Liam 'Smigger' Smith, or are on remand for the death of Rhys Jones.

She said: "Most of the lads from Croxteth are in jail. There's no one left.

"Norris Green think they're hard now. They can come down here and do what they want, battering everyone. And there's no one here to stop them. It's bad."

Rhys Jones Murder: Sean Mercer's Girlfriend Kelly Marshall Says He Is A Hero | UK News | Sky News

"It was an accident" says Kelly.

Fucking hell. How do you "accidentally" possess an illegal firearm, then "accidentally" fire it at someone?

Sometimes I think gross stupidity really needs to be a crime.

Stupid cunts.

Sean Mercer's girlfriend stands by the convicted child killer, describing him as a hero and blaming the police for the death of 11-year-old Rhys Jones.

Kelly Marshall, 17, got back together with Mercer after he shot the schoolboy in August 2007.

Student Kelly said they had split up shortly before the tragedy but they got back together at the beginning of this year to continue their three-year relationship.

"It was an accident. Everyone in Croxteth is sorry about it but it wasn't meant to happen," says Kelly.

"He is a hero. He's a hero around here. All the lads love him around here. Because he knows it's not him but he hasn't grassed anyone up. He's just taken it. He's just getting the blame because his name was put about."

Kelly, who was with a member of the Croxteth Crew when she spoke, said: "It was the bizzies' (Merseyside Police) fault. They saw it coming. The shootings had been building up for years. But they didn't do anything to stop it. They just let it carry on and then Rhys Jones was killed.

"My head is wrecked. My fella's in court every day and they're saying he did this and that. And it wasn't him."

Kelly revealed how she still feels loyalty to the Croxteth Crew and feels angry that many of them have been jailed for the murder of Liam 'Smigger' Smith, or are on remand for the death of Rhys Jones.

"Norris Green think they're hard now. They can come down here and do what they want, battering everyone. And there's no one here to stop them. It's bad."

Rhys Jones Murder: Sean Mercer's Girlfriend Kelly Marshall Says He Is A Hero | UK News | Sky News

Words fail me here

I am from Norris Green too !!!!

Fucking hell. How do you "accidentally" possess an illegal firearm, then "accidentally" fire it at someone?

Sometimes I think gross stupidity really needs to be a crime.

Hands up who saw Danny's post and thought he was going to tell us the murderer needed our understanding as he was from a broken home? ;)

Seriously though it reads like the politician from Little Britain.

"I met Carlos in a public toilet as the one in the Commons was out of order. By a remarkable coincidence at the same time Carlos was bending down to pick up some change I had dropped, I slipped on the floor. Unfortunately a part of my body entered his."

Edited by Kopite

You can nick a asian kid for having some terrorist related shit on his computer indefinitely so we should use the same laws to round up both sets of gangs as they terrorise their area and the city as a whole.

I'd send the SAS in, lets see how fucking hard you all are then. One night, detain the lot of them.

Stupid cunts.

Just read that myself, unbelievable.