You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police are cunts

Malarkey

Mong? I could have done more than those stupid excuses for Police officers last night. Why didn't they arrest him for damage? Why didn't they take your view on things, no sorry, another police officers view on things and nick him for the damage he caused? Plus, your type are all trained the same aren't they? So why the fuck don't you all make the same decisions?

The Police force is dying a death mate. It's just like an appendix. Doesn't do fuck all, it's just there and it gives you an ache and a pain when it kicks off.

Tit.

I have no specific feeling either way to be honest -every time I have called the police they have been very good and more than helpful in helping me or sorting whatever it is I called about.. then again I have been fined for dropping a tab end on the floor - which pissed me off but was deserved I guess..

That said your commetns are bordering on the ridiculous.. A man walks into the pub for no reason other than to smash it up causes mayhem presumably form your account while you sit there and do nothng about it - despite the fact he hits a girl and clearly is frightening the shit out of 2 girls behind the bar and you have a problem with the police not doing anything??

How spineless are you? You could have intervened and stopped him or better still instead of whining that the Police did nothing - even thought no one made a complaint of any kind at all what so ever, you could have made a complaint yourself and been a witness for aggressive and intimidating behaviour..

Dont bitch and moan about the police when you sat back and let it happen - take some responsibility for gods sake.. its people like you and the I'm not getting involved brigade that let the scum run amock getting away with it.. be involved.. ok you dont have to tackle the nutter but when the police got there you should have made a complaint - the police then albeit tenuously would have had a leg to stand on..

Is this something you've heard on the tele or do you have experience of it? That's the biggest load of bullshit i've seen on here in months.

There's no truth in what you've said whatsoever. We hate dealing with the mundane 'he's kicking a ball at my fence' shite. When you don't know what you're talking about, it's best to keep shut rather than make yourself look like a tool.

Yeah but I'm talking about the money makers. You know the random speed gun traps you pull or as mentioned the stupid fines for parking your car on the kerb or pissing on a lampost or some shit. They lap that shit up all day.

I'm not saying they're all like this, but look at what happened in Malarkeys boozer. How the fuck can an officer let that go? Again I'm sure the ins and outs of the law are the main twat in this. But still I think the police are more inclined to tackle people who will cause them less hassle.

How often do you see a dodgy beemer with 4 shifty looking meat heads flying by on our roads, in full view of police? I've been stopped in my fiesta with 2 mates in with me for a 'random check' though. Yeah I don't doubt it's random but it's hand picked random to me. Not all the time but this is how I percieve it.

I have no specific feeling either way to be honest -every time I have called the police they have been very good and more than helpful in helping me or sorting whatever it is I called about.. then again I have been fined for dropping a tab end on the floor - which pissed me off but was deserved I guess..

That said your commetns are bordering on the ridiculous.. A man walks into the pub for no reason other than to smash it up causes mayhem presumably form your account while you sit there and do nothng about it - despite the fact he hits a girl and clearly is frightening the shit out of 2 girls behind the bar and you have a problem with the police not doing anything??

How spineless are you? You could have intervened and stopped him or better still instead of whining that the Police did nothing - even thought no one made a complaint of any kind at all what so ever, you could have made a complaint yourself and been a witness for aggressive and intimidating behaviour..

Dont bitch and moan about the police when you sat back and let it happen - take some responsibility for gods sake.. its people like you and the I'm not getting involved brigade that let the scum run amock getting away with it.. be involved.. ok you dont have to tackle the nutter but when the police got there you should have made a complaint - the police then albeit tenuously would have had a leg to stand on..

I weren't there, mate. My Mum was one of the bar staff.

Can't answer then? You little bullshitter. I think you'd better bow gracefully out of the thread. You're making a terrible fool of yourself now aren't you?

Im making a fool out of myself on the Internet? Why should I give a fuck? The people who really know me on here know me for who I really am. And they know I'm not bullshitting mate. You're happy saying all of that when your in Milton Keyes you shithouse.

Im making a fool out of myself on the Internet? Why should I give a fuck? The people who really know me on here know me for who I really am. And they know I'm not bullshitting mate. You're happy saying all of that when your in Milton Keyes you shithouse.

Haha since when have I been in Milton Keynes?

Aren't you about seventeen aswell? Or have I just got a false impression of immaturity from your posts?

I think you've juiced the story up for dramatic effect. I think you're a bit of a liar. I think you're extraordinarily incapable of anything other than juvenile bollocks.

I'm sorry your mummy was shouted at.

Haha since when have I been in Milton Keynes?

Aren't you about seventeen aswell? Or have I just got a false impression of immaturity from your posts?

I think you've juiced the story up for dramatic effect. I think you're a bit of a liar. I think you're extraordinarily incapable of anything other than juvenile bollocks.

I'm sorry your mummy was shouted at.

Shithouse.

It's an opinion SD. I'm sorry to everyone on TLW for not being more composed when typing my posts.

It's not about composure, it's about telling the whole facts of how you came across the story. Yes there are a selection of arse hole bobbies, however there are a hell of a lot who would rather deal with the scum of the earth and rid society of those types of cunts, but they can't because of many laws brought into aid the offender as opposed to the victim.

I avoided this thread all day because if I'm honest it was a red rag to a bull for me, for one sweeping generalisation of all police members being cunts because my old man has been in the police for close to 30 years and I'm telling you know he aint no cunt. However I see you made a change to your sweeping statement of generalisation and made the basis of your theory on third hand information and made a comment based on emotion and not personal experience of the said incident. Lets just call it a learning curve. Either way the police can't win. And the public are the big problem in the way the police are respected or should I say are shown lack of.

I'll be honest I see a police car when I'm driving and even though I may be doing nothing wrong I panic in a way and if I am pulled over, I will not give them a reason to be arsey with me. This has stemmed from being a kid when you did respect the police, even when the old codger in your street threatened to phone the police because you were kicking the ball against their gate or fence. The lack of respect shown to the law enforcement authorities is abysmal in this country, everything is down to the judicial system, but none of the problems stem from the public. Nobody ever sees it as from the police perspective. Or if they do they are a minority of this nation.

No chance of that mate, I went the courts in Dale Street a few weeks back, it was a joke. Everything is weighed in their favour it is unbelievable. Some smackhead was done for shoplifting in Huyton, he'd robbed cars, mugged people and stole anything that wasnt nailed down. When he was nicked robbing a hoover from asda he was high as a kite but his solicitor argued that because he was takne by mistake to St Helens station instead of Huyton that he should be let off with a fine instead of a prison sentence. The nice magistrates let him off and put him on an Amy Winehouse type rehab program.

Some guy pleaded guilty to doing 130mph in a 30mph zone whilst he was pissed out of his head and fully accepted his wrongdoing but the magistrates wouldnt accept it until he had seen his solicitor, he said he didnt care but they virtually encouraged him to go off and seek legal advice rather than accepting his plea.

Another case some guy battered a shopkeeper simply because he checked his tenner under an ultraviolet light before putting it in the till, he then butted a WPC who had turned up. He was let off with a fine and went on the Amy Winehouse rehab program.

Basically the judiciary system is heavily weighed in their favour and they are shit scared of doing anything harsh towards the scrotes.

Sorry, but that is horse.

Magistrates court have a consistently high conviction rate, and I'd love to see the actual context of the cases above, because you haven't put them into context. How do I know this, because of the part I've highlighted above.

The reason they encouraged him to go off and seek legal advice was because the circumstances you describe pass the custody threshold and he's likely to receive a custodial sentence. In those circumstances the court always prefer a defendant to be professionally represented so he knows what the score will be. If you think the Magistrates court is weighted in favour of defendants come and spend a few months working with me, not one day.

Sorry, but that is horse.

Magistrates court have a consistently high conviction rate, and I'd love to see the actual context of the cases above, because you haven't put them into context. How do I know this, because of the part I've highlighted above.

The reason they encouraged him to go off and seek legal advice was because the circumstances you describe pass the custody threshold and he's likely to receive a custodial sentence. In those circumstances the court always prefer a defendant to be professionally represented so he knows what the score will be. If you think the Magistrates court is weighted in favour of defendants come and spend a few months working with me, not one day.

It's an observation more than anything, the guy repeatedly stated that he didnt care about any plea, he told them 3 times clearly that he was willing to do whatever they were going to give him but they seemed to bend over backwards for him and encoraged him to be awkward by letting him talk to a moneygrabbing solicitor who'll obviously know a dodge to get him off or take a lesser penalty. The smackhead case seemed like they were being all nicey nice to him, yes he may have a drug problem but the simple fact is that he was a persistent pest stealing things that weren't his and his solicitor made out that it was ok for him to do all that because he was always high as a kite when he was on the rob. All he ended up doing was a rehab course and didn't get any meaningful punishment.

It is easy to correct people who don't know the ins and outs of a certain profession, I don't doubt that you are good at your job and know your stuff. I work in immigration and think it's funny what people think of us but that is their general perception from their personal experience.

Was this in the Oak Tree?

By the way some shithead scally smashed my car window in last night, I can't even be bothered reporting it to the police.

Any time you have a car crash, or someone smash your car window etc. report it to the police. It'll help any insurance claim, and if the other driver doesn't have insurance, it's even more important!

Not that the police will do anything; he insurance companies just look more favourably upon it.