You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Even if you find that to be the case it doesn't given people the right to insult others in such a manner, would you or others insult the man on the street like that if he pissed you off? i highly doubt it.

if i was in a bar talking about Fernando Torres and some spotty muggy twat strolled up and said "...yeah....but Rafa is shit" i would fart in his pint and tell him to fuck off!

if i was in a bar talking about Fernando Torres and some spotty muggy twat strolled up and said "...yeah....but Rafa is shit" i would fart in his pint and tell him to fuck off!

Really so if you were walking down the street or at work and some chap happened to piss you off, you would then go an call him a "Cunt" "shibag" "fuckwit" would you?

Really so if you were walking down the street or at work and some chap happened to piss you off, you would then go an call him a "Cunt" "shibag" "fuckwit" would you?

as i say mate, if i was talking about football in a pub or whatever and someone bundled in with a randomely negative point like "...yeah but Rafa makes shit transfers" i would ask him why the hell he felt the need to bring up such a random unfounded point and then fart in his face!

Haha. I just knew it.

While some people are guilty of romantacising Garcia's past with Liverpool others are eqully guilty of not acknowledging just how important he was. The 1 good game , 5 terrible game remark has to be one of the most ridiculous claims I've read on this site. Despite playing from a midfield role , he was our top scorer in his 1st season , he was always capable of scoring goals in this league too which is something people tend to gloss over. He's ideal for games at home against Wigan , B'ham and the likes.

He was a massive player for us and would be more than welcome in todays squad.

I have you on ignore because me not rising to your shite is a good thing for the site. Its easier if you aren't quoted. Given the owner of the site has requested people don't quote you, and only today has requested you censor yourself a little, maybe taking that tone isn't the wisest move.

Personally, I think its all good, because if you carry on you'll get fucked off I would have thought.

how do you put people on ignore? I need Rashid, Xabi D, Hatred, Rebel23 and Stringvest then this site will be a lot less stressful for me.

My hat's off to Coop--maybe it was a bit patronizing as was said, but I think it was a fine, and necessary post. I've oft been criticized (and called a Blueshite) for stating my preference is toward the work rather than the flair--if there need be a choice. But I think that the strength of Liverpool throughout our successes was the kind of total team effort that could flatten the opposition's very will to live, not with our impressive array of 42-goal scoring Portuguese wingers that we trotted out, but with some grit as well. The game has certainly changed over the years, it's true, but I think it goes without saying that our "gritty" players have a good bit of skill--as Coop was quick to point out, especially about Kuyt. As well, we were pleasantly surprised by Torres' ability to muscle with defenders, to really hold his own against the type of play many of us (myself included) feared would make the transition difficult on him last summer. To me, that's the ultimate signing. Torres has the right attitude, an unbelievable bit of skill, and some toughness to back it all up.

More to the point:

I can say I wholeheartedly agree with the title of the post based on Luis Garcia's attitude. Frustrating player at times, but there are very few players in the world who don't frustrate on a fairly regular basis. I think I'd take him back today if the chips fell right--but that's most likely just the sort of revisionist sentimentality that necessarily comes with following football. Everyone is no doubt better to my memory than their actual record would attest, but I don't think that bothers me in the least. I think it's going to feel very good when we win the PL and the CL next year, and I think it's going to feel even better next summer as I look back on it in the midst of all the idiocy of silly season.

R & X, if you're going to glory-hunt and pick a successful Premiership team to support away from your home town at least try and support that team and not continuously criticize and moan from afar. It's a little silly otherwise, afterall they're not representing you are they.

Thants

News at 10

TLW

Are you referring to Garcia or a potential temporary ban for Rashid?

Garcia (I don't really get mixed up in all the other hoopla!)

Garcia was a cracking player on his day, but while he was here most fans, whilst appreciating this, were also of the mind that he was infuriatingly inconsistent. There were endless debates about how he would give the ball away, and then others would come back saying he gives the ball away because he is trying harder passes in the last third to open it all up. Repeat ad infinitum.

Garcia was a good player and I'm really thankful for the memories, the good things he did here, and his great attitude throughout (even after he's moved).

All that said, I still think there is a bit of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' as Garcia's apparent effectiveness in a red shirt is, in my opinion, a little inflated these days. Still love him though.

Xabi D and Rashid. A match made in hell. You've actually been a pretty fucking good poster, Rash, since you were let back on. Don't ruin that image by repeating your bad old ways.

Xabi D is pure liver disease and should be banned in my opinion.

For what exactly? your just another dimwit poster who has to throw insults around to try an get themselves noticed round here.

Garcia (I don't really get mixed up in all the other hoopla!)

Garcia was a cracking player on his day, but while he was here most fans, whilst appreciating this, were also of the mind that he was infuriatingly inconsistent. There were endless debates about how he would give the ball away, and then other would come back saying he gives the ball away becasue he is trying harder passes in the last third to open it all up. Repeat ad infinitum.

Garcia was a good player and I'm really thankful for the memories, the good things he did here, and his great attitude throughout (even after he's moved).

All that said, I still think there is a bit of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' as Garcia's apparent effectiveness in a red shirt is, in my opinion, a little inflated these days. Still love him though.

Repped for the use of 'Hoopla!'

For what exactly? your just another dimwit poster who has to throw insults around to try an get themselves noticed round here.

Because your Xabi-infatuation and Benitez-sniping in every single post is getting so fucking annoying that I almost hope that Rafa is going to sell one of my favourite current Liverpool players just to piss you off.

R & X, if you're going to glory-hunt and pick a successful Premiership team to support away from your home town at least try and support that team and not continuously criticize and moan from afar. It's a little silly otherwise, afterall they're not representing you are they.

Thants

News at 10

TLW

So how would you know where im from?