You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's Thursday and it's Amanda Harrington's column in the Echo...

Kopite

This week I’m loving:

Pimms and lemonade – I started drinking this when I was in Henley. It’s really refreshing, especially when it’s sunny.

Hahahaha...

The constant name-dropping is hilarious, I suppose it sounds better than drinking it around your mates...

Unless they are the Beckham's.

Picture perfect trip to LA - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

Get onto this, she is going to Hollywood to do an audition, she reckons she will be the "Scouse Jessica Alba"

"I’m also going to be DJing while I’m there in a club called Area. I’m scared to death because I don’t know what music they play, but I’ll just mix it up with R&B and funky house then I can’t go wrong!

I also have a screen test in Universal studios. I’ve never done any acting in my life and with my strong Scouse accent who knows what they will think."

Maybe I'm not reading between the lines here, but what she's basically saying is she's been lined up for both Djing and acting gigs - but freely admits she can actually do neither?!?

Fucking hell, who said fame was cheap these days?

In next Friday's column, Jimmi Hendrix speaks from the grave: "Man I've been lined up for this crazy gig called woodstock or some shit, don't have a fucking clue how to play the guitar though so might just go and stand on the stage with my dick out."

"I’m also going to be DJing while I’m there in a club called Area. I’m scared to death because I don’t know what music they play, but I’ll just mix it up with R&B and funky house then I can’t go wrong!

I also have a screen test in Universal studios. I’ve never done any acting in my life and with my strong Scouse accent who knows what they will think."

Maybe I'm not reading between the lines here, but what she's basically saying is she's been lined up for both Djing and acting gigs - but freely admits she can actually do neither?!?

Fucking hell, who said fame was cheap these days?

In next Friday's column, Jimmi Hendrix speaks from the grave: "Man I've been lined up for this crazy gig called woodstock or some shit, don't have a fucking clue how to play the guitar though so might just go and stand on the stage with my dick out."

Tiger Woods "Yeah, I've got no idea how to play this golf game but i'll just turn up and whack a few balls about and see if I can beat some guys who've been playing for years"

She's a bigger name dropper than Pete Price, except she never meets anyone more famous than a Hollyoaks extra or Kev Seed.

"I was in Sainsbury's buying jamrags. Kylie Minogue recommended this particular brand to me whilst we were being chatted up by Brad Pitt at the Oscar's".

"I was in Sainsbury's buying jamrags. Kylie Minogue recommended this particular brand to me whilst we were being chatted up by Brad Pitt at the Oscar's".

"I was in the newz bar, the bouncers let me in because they thought I was Alex Curran, anyway when I went the bar Coleen Mcloughlin invited us to the VIP Bar where Steven Gerrard and Mikel Arteta usually go. We got drinks bought for us by Tinhead out of Brookside, Pete Price and Dean Sullivan said that they'd have a threesome with me but they wouldn't because they are gay and in love with Herbert the hairdresser. Anyway I met Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan who bummed me in the bogs after snorting 20 lines of cocaine they bought off Curtis Warren, they reminded me of Al Pacino in Scarface. Later on I got told told that Pete Burns got bummed in the same bogs as me, well that's what Wayne Rooney and Liz McClarnon told me when I was talking to the owner who said he's just sold up to Donald Trump and will move to the Bahamas to sip cocktails with Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes when he gets out of prison after his tax evasion scam".

I'd love her to see this thread and slag us off in her column.

This week I'm hating: "All the sad bitter bastards at The Liverpol Way because they aren't as talented or good looking as me"

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fP68yCbFq1f1/610x.jpg

Speak for yourself mate. ;)

Seriously though check out her Facebook page (I think, might be Faceparty or something like that).

Posters on RAOTL have been much more venomous towards her. We are amateurs compared to some of them.

"I was in the newz bar, the bouncers let me in because they thought I was Alex Curran, anyway when I went the bar Coleen Mcloughlin invited us to the VIP Bar where Steven Gerrard and Mikel Arteta usually go. We got drinks bought for us by Tinhead out of Brookside, Pete Price and Dean Sullivan said that they'd have a threesome with me but they wouldn't because they are gay and in love with Herbert the hairdresser. Anyway I met Joey Barton and Kevin Nolan who bummed me in the bogs after snorting 20 lines of cocaine they bought off Curtis Warren, they reminded me of Al Pacino in Scarface. Later on I got told told that Pete Burns got bummed in the same bogs as me, well that's what Wayne Rooney and Liz McClarnon told me when I was talking to the owner who said he's just sold up to Donald Trump and will move to the Bahamas to sip cocktails with Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes when he gets out of prison after his tax evasion scam".

I think you made that up. A genuine article would have started with "HIYA".:D

Well Dean Sullivan told me one time to stop name dropping, Sinbad off Brookside said it's very shallow as well, especially when you are at parties with the likes of Tony from Hollyoaks and Leon Lopez.

It was only the other day, when Phil Redmond said the very same thing to Justine from Cricket, who was having lunch with her favourite person, Sheree Murphy. Then it was off to Garlands to call Pete Price a cunt.

HIYA!!!!!!!

amanda_harrington.jpg

Well Dean Sullivan told me one time to stop name dropping, Sinbad off Brookside said it's very shallow as well, especially when you are at parties with the likes of Tony from Hollyoaks and Leon Lopez.

It was only the other day, when Phil Redmond said the very same thing to Justine from Cricket, who was having lunch with her favourite person, Sheree Murphy. Then it was off to Garlands to call Pete Price a cunt.

piss off you two, the only one i wouldn't have to look up there is sinbad.:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Jesus H, she's got a child! That makes her even worse. You can sort of forgive immature, superficial twattery from young kids who have no life experience but to have had a child and still have clothes, lipgloss and nightclubs as the most important things in your life is shocking.

This week I'm hating: Bints.

Jesus H, she's got a child! That makes her even worse. You can sort of forgive immature, superficial twattery from young kids who have no life experience but to have had a child and still have clothes, lipgloss and nightclubs as the most important things in your life is shocking.

This week I'm hating: Bints.

Savannah... Oh marone!!!

On the last night we went to Kelly Rowlands’s party in VIP room which was packed. She is so much prettier in real life than she seems on TV, I don’t think the TV does anyone much justice, to be honest.

She is really down to earth as well. I love to see that, I hate people who get a bit of fame and think they’re better than everyone else. We’re all human at the end of the day and no-one is better than anyone in my eyes just because of a bit of fame and fortune!

On the last day we went to Crystal beach. It’s so picturesque there, the views are amazing, they have massive jacuzzis that you sit in on the beach that about 30 people can fit in. We were worn out as well so that was just what we needed.

The shops there are unbelievable; the clothes shops and furniture shops had really unusual stuff in. The furniture shops we found tucked away in the village were so classy with a modern twist I wanted to order everything there and then, but I’ve only just brought new furniture for my place so I’ll have to wait.

Savannah got back from London on Sunday so we have been making the most of the last few weeks of the holidays before she goes back to school.

We went to Knowsley Safari Park and to see Wild Child at the pictures which she loved. I also took her and her four cousins to Splash world in Southport which was a fun day out and also my friend has just bought the Boundary pub in Huyton and has just refurbished it so it’s more family orientated. They are having discos at weekends with some of the best DJs and it also has a massive bowling green so I’ll be going there quite a lot if we ever get a bit more sun.

This week I’m loving:

The X-Factor starting again - I really like Cheryl Cole

Stripy bikinis - I wore a lovely Michael Kors one on holiday as you can see from the photo

The new limited edition Chanel lipglosses - I got number 25 called Glossimer. The peach one has sold out everywhere but I have one on order, they’re perfect colours for your holiday

This week I’m hating:

French food - I’m glad to be back to English food. I didn’t like French food at all, except for fois gras - that’s what I lived on.

Those two highlights pretty much sum the bint up.

She admires Kelly Rowland because she still found time to talk to here even though she didn't know who the fuck she was, while this Harrington slapper probably give it the female Alan Partridge treatment everytime someone tries to smile at her in the Met Quarter.

"A bit of fame and fortune" what, you mean an international pop star? A GENUINELY famous person, unlike you and your Alma De Cuba-going orange cunt mates?

Doesn't like French food either.

"And what kind of wine would Madame like?"

"eeeeeeeeeeeerm, do you do Blossom Hill?"

The Echo should pull this column, it's doing serious cultural damage, Amanda Harrington is replicating in the style of agent Smith from the matrix, Liverpool is now overflowing with Amanda Harringtons, vacuous, orange, talentless scumholes who think they're the reincarnation of Maralyn Monroe.

I'd like to get them all in a basketball court somewhere and beat them hard with a roled-up copy of Dan Dare.

neo_smithx300.jpg