You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mass Effect

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME1 is difficult to play once you're used to the mechanics of 2 and 3. Still has a great storyline but controls and character abilities are so limited and fiddly.

Yes I'm finding it tough.

ME2 though is high art.

Were Bioware & RPG's in general reached its zenith.

Mass Effect is outstanding, until you get to the end. There are a few plotholes such as the Reapers using the Alpha Relay, which contradicted a big part of Mass Effect 1's plot. At the end of the day it's an outstanding series.

I'm not too worried about 4 as they intend to keep away from Shepard. I do want them to revisit that cast list some time in the future as I want to see where it all went next but the story could have so many different branches depending on your choices and your end.

Completed the trilogy on ps3.

Mass Effect 3 was good but nowhere near 2.

DLC on ME3 was a mixed bag. From Ashes was a bit pointless other than Jaavik.

Omega is not as good as I thought it would be but still very good indeed and Omega was always a fabulous setting.

Leviathan was a throwback to ME1, whereby there isn't a great deal of action but it is very atmospheric. I actually enjoyed this a great deal.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...