You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mangina!

Remmie

Read the operation thread for the story so far in my exciting tails of hernia exploration Operation.

Anyway, yesterday I made an appointment for the doctors as I was up all night shivering and my wound was all swollen. As I was getting dressed to go my bills quickly became soaked in this horrible orange shite- blatently it's all infected. Got to the doctors who dressed it and sent me straight to hospital. It got operated on to drain all the puss and infected shit, but instead of stiching me up they decided to pack the wound with this stuff that looks like cotton wool but is actually seaweed. When they changed the dressing I had a look and I literally had a massive 'Gash' about a thumbs width in diameter and 5 inches long. It looked like a rather fucked up version of a Vag, what with it being in my pubic region anyway. All the padding inside could have been a couple of cunt sponges in there for rag week. It was awesome. I had a massive cavernous mangina, a bit of a clowns pocket mind.

Took the edge off not getting to go to Amsterdam next week with all the lads.

Read the operation thread for the story so far in my exciting tails of hernia exploration Operation.

Anyway, yesterday I made an appointment for the doctors as I was up all night shivering and my wound was all swollen. As I was getting dressed to go my bills quickly became soaked in this horrible orange shite- blatently it's all infected. Got to the doctors who dressed it and sent me straight to hospital. It got operated on to drain all the puss and infected shit, but instead of stiching me up they decided to pack the wound with this stuff that looks like cotton wool but is actually seaweed. When they changed the dressing I had a look and I literally had a massive 'Gash' about a thumbs width in diameter and 5 inches long. It looked like a rather fucked up version of a Vag, what with it being in my pubic region anyway. All the padding inside could have been a couple of cunt sponges in there for rag week. It was awesome. I had a massive cavernous mangina, a bit of a clowns pocket mind.

Get us a picture!

You could have made a fortune.

Aren't you really tempted to try sticking your dick in the hole?
That is what I was alluding too:
I'm thinking of the money I can save- it's not far from my man recepticle.

Good to hear you got sorted out anyway.
Look like you were right too, which is always fucking ace to know!

You fucking tart. I had a strangulated hernia and when I was released from hospital the operation cut was infected and not properly closed. It didn't stop me going to the Liverpool/Wimbledom game on then packed standing Kop. Get to fucking Amsterdam. You don't need to thrust and open the wound up if you're getting a blow job.

You fucking tart. I had a strangulated hernia and when I was released from hospital the operation cut was infected and not properly closed. It didn't stop me going to the Liverpool/Wimbledom game on then packed standing Kop. Get to fucking Amsterdam. You don't need to thrust and open the wound up if you're getting a blow job.
Believe me, I'm still not completely ruling it out, keep on thinking of what if I do this etc.

But, I'm on antibiotics, so no drinking, getting stoned and fucking hookers isn't my bag anyway and I won't be able to walk anywhere, so I'm running low on ideas of what I'd get to do there. However, even considering all that I'd probably still go (and spend loads on taxis). Thing is, I have to go to hospital daily for possibly a few weeks to get my wound packed and dressed - basically until it heals and I don't see a way around it. Speaking to the nurse tomorrow though so maybe I can go for 2 days instead of 5.

That is what I was alluding too:

Look like you were right too, which is always fucking ace to know!

Well there are some instances where I'd rather be wrong, but I do generally knows it. Hope you're on the mend soon. At least now you've more opportunties for "balls out" in hospital. I'm picturing a photo on the operating table, covered in one of those paper sheets, with just the pigs exposed.

Believe me, I'm still not completely ruling it out, keep on thinking of what if I do this etc.

But, I'm on antibiotics, so no drinking, getting stoned and fucking hookers isn't my bag anyway and I won't be able to walk anywhere, so I'm running low on ideas of what I'd get to do there. However, even considering all that I'd probably still go (and spend loads on taxis). Thing is, I have to go to hospital daily for possibly a few weeks to get my wound packed and dressed - basically until it heals and I don't see a way around it. Speaking to the nurse tomorrow though so maybe I can go for 2 days instead of 5.

Light weight, antibiotics and a couple of pints, cheapest piss up ever.

Well there are some instances where I'd rather be wrong, but I do generally knows it. Hope you're on the mend soon. At least now you've more opportunties for "balls out" in hospital. I'm picturing a photo on the operating table, covered in one of those paper sheets, with just the pigs exposed.
Believe me the thought crossed my mind! Sounds like you'd be perfect for BOIP, shame it is now gone.

For fuck's sake, Rem - cotton stuff? Maggots would have been way cooler (and taken the BOIP stuff into more of a horror kind of side street for a while).
Well it was actually seaweed and I don't think I could have maggots as a vegetarian.