You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tights

madstock

Not recommendable - one word of warning - if you opt for the tablet please ensure you do it at night before you go to sleep as if your walking around things can get pretty messy..

Ah I was referring to the oral tablet as opposed to the pessary; wouldn't want an anal equivalent of Mount Etna spewing forth the contents of my bowels. Although I suppose in tights they would be pretty much compacted.

Maybe I could wear some sort of panty liner to stop anal leakage?

Ah I was referring to the oral tablet as opposed to the pessary; wouldn't want an anal equivalent of Mount Etna spewing forth the contents of my bowels. Although I suppose in tights they would be pretty much compacted.

Maybe I could wear some sort of panty liner to stop anal leakage?

what would your girlie think if she heard you talking like that.

Long Johns are the acest clothing invention ever, and only cost a couple of quid from your friendly local military surplus shop.

Had to go out extra early a the other week. It was -5C with freezing fog. Long Johns under my combats which in turn were underneath my leathers kept me smiling all the way on my momobike.

• 9 years later...