You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Chief

They should get a fucking jkob somewhere else then. Simple.

"Hmm, I don't like smokey atmospheres. Where should I work? I know! I'll get a job down at the smokey local"

Morons.

I don't like blood. So I'm not a nurse.

I don't like being killed for a living, so I'm not a soldier.

etc.

Morons.

Tom

get yer arse over to Ireland for a weekend and go drinking .After pulling outside in the smoking area for the 4th time in a night using the line "got a light" you'll revise your outlook

Tom

get yer arse over to Ireland for a weekend and go drinking .After pulling outside in the smoking area for the 4th time in a night using the line "got a light" you'll revise your outlook

I don't smoke mate. I just believe that grown men have been gathering in public places for literally thousands of years so they can drink and smoke together, and it's wrong that some do-gooding tosspots want to change that.

I actually blame women. Fucking whinging cunts. Once upon a time the pub was the place for real men and tough women. Now any old estate agent slag can come in my local and want to fuck with it.

It's the same type of whinging cunt who moans on at the match about the "bad lanuguage around my kids".

bad lanuguge eh? Well why don't you take yourself, and your fucking bastard offspring and get the fuck out there, bitch? We were around these parts, shouting and swearing, long before you dragged your fat ass and your brats along to piss on our chips.

Kindly get fucked.

ta

• Upvote 2

I blame Roy Castle the talentless fuck!

Actually it's all a smoke screen (cough cough). y'see companies had been spewing shite into the air for years, and people working in certain industries were getting sick, also how fucking clean are cars, so 'they' had to come up with a reason for people getting ill, "i know let's blame secondary smoking" 'they' said. Let's face it if secondary smoking was so bad, there'd be millions of people dying of cancer every week.

That's not exactly what i want to say, but that's as good as it gets i'm afraid.

They should get a fucking jkob somewhere else then. Simple.

"Hmm, I don't like smokey atmospheres. Where should I work? I know! I'll get a job down at the smokey local"

Morons.

I don't like blood. So I'm not a nurse.

I don't like being killed for a living, so I'm not a soldier.

etc.

Morons.

jokes..

I'm fucking made up with the smoking ban. I don't smell like a tramp's ashtray when I come home from the pub anymore.

If people decide to smoke then fine, but why should everyone else have to breathe it in.

If you get home from a night out and worry about what your clothes smell like:

1. You're gay

2. You have some shit nights out.

Guest PaddyBerger15
If you get home from a night out and worry about what your clothes smell like:

1. You're gay

2. You have some shit nights out.

Is right. My first concerns upon getting in or waking up are...

1. have I got my keys and wallet ?

2. have I shit myself ?

3. how many pockets have I been sick in ?

4. have I burned anymore holes in my t shirt ?

Is right. My first concerns upon getting in or waking up are...

1. have I got my keys and wallet ?

2. have I shit myself ?

3. how many pockets have I been sick in ?

4. have I burned anymore holes in my t shirt ?

I'm disappointed in you Rob.

I was thinking you may put:

1. decide which of the 21yo blonde model twins to shag

2. do the other

3. cash, keys, wallet

4. getting home

Guest PaddyBerger15
I'm disappointed in you Rob.

I was thinking you may put:

1. decide which of the 21yo blonde model twins to shag

2. do the other

3. cash, keys, wallet

4. getting home

Unfortunately Steve, I'm of advancing years now, so numbers 1 and 2 are a thing of the past. I have a Noos philosophy on life now...spend the evening looking at other fellas daughters and store it up for material to nudge one out to when I get home.

Unfortunately Steve, I'm of advancing years now, so numbers 1 and 2 are a thing of the past. I have a Noos philosophy on life now...spend the evening looking at other fellas daughters and store it up for material to nudge one out to when I get home.

What a brilliant picture that paints of me.

Seriously though - if people want to smoke fine that's up to them but why should other people have to breathe it in.

I don't really get that argument. I don't drive a car but I have to breath in the London smog, shall we ban the use of fossil fuels in cars and the combustible watchamacallit? I don't have kids but I have to tolerate other people's whinging, horrible critters on the bus. Non-smokers should learn to sayyyyy live and let liiive, you know you did you know you did.

I don't. I quite happily go to pubs knowing there's no smoke!

I was more getting at the way you were supporting the smoking ban because you personally didn't like smoke. I think you start going down a very dangerous road if you begin to advocate bans on things just because you don't like them. That sort of thing is total anathema to my liberal mindset anyway.

I don't really get that argument. I don't drive a car but I have to breath in the London smog, shall we ban the use of fossil fuels in cars and the combustible watchamacallit? I don't have kids but I have to tolerate other people's whinging, horrible critters on the bus. Non-smokers should learn to sayyyyy live and let liiive, you know you did you know you did.

If you use SD's example he would tell you to go and live in the country then. The broad minded liberal that he is.

I was more getting at the way you were supporting the smoking ban because you personally didn't like smoke. I think you start going down a very dangerous road if you begin to advocate bans on things just because you don't like them. That sort of thing is total anathema to my liberal mindset anyway.

I support the ban for different reasons and I certainly wouldn't advocate a ban just because I didn't like something unless you're talking about spikey haircuts. Now they should be illegal.