You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

BESIKTAS ÇARŞI HELL

Guest BJK

Dave Kirby and co will be like pigs in shit going back to Istanbul ten years after winning the Champions League.

"I'm going back to Turkey,

And I'll be bunking off workey,

To see the Reds in the city they brought the cup home,

I might even go there via Rome."

Haha...'Workey.' That's so bad it's magnificent.

Dave Kirby and co will be like pigs in shit going back to Istanbul ten years after winning the Champions League.

"I'm going back to Turkey,

And I'll be bunking off workey,

To see the Reds in the city they brought the cup home,

I might even go there via Rome."

We're off to Istanbul

Things won't be dull

A decade on from number five

I better put my vibrator on standby

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Invaded the Everton Facebook or is it someone wumming. From GOT.

For better or for worse Tosun has really shined a Turkish spotlight on our club. They have a very powerful online presence. I've ripped some particulars from Evertons official fb page

First time I watched Everton match because of Cenk Tosun. I was surprised to see a team (Everton ) was having picnic on the football ground in mother land of football . They shouldn’t get near to any ball until they realised ball is not a water melon.

What a manager, wow: he didn’t take any responsibility for his team not playing football.

Well, I cannot wait for tomorrow which I am going to watch real football (10 years old boys football)."

"First You need a good manager and 2 left and right wing defender 2 midfielder who can hold the ball and pass it to strikers Yesterday game was very disappointing first time i actually watched to Everton game and i was shock poor defensive and weak middfield And manager who is just watching the game like a supporter at the stadium and don’t do it anything about it"

"Apparently there is no joy for me in this world. The team i support in Turkey is not good, their performance drives me crazy. The performance of Everton in the last game made me want to jump from my balcony. It is obvious i'll have a heart attack soon :)) Mercy on me. Cenk has made me leave my childhood love which was Liverpool and i'm a supporter of Everton anymore. You're a club having 9x Premier League cup, 5x fa cup, 9x English super cup. Remember your roootss and goooooo bluesss. All Turkish people support you! NSNO!"

"I hope Sam Allardyce will allow the Blues to play better football. Otherwise, protest Sam uncle in thousands of Turkish streets :D"

"I follow everton for Cenk tosun , he was good goal maker in Turkey and in champion leauge ... What I saw yesterday is Everton has no defand no middfield players are so bad and lazy except rony.. I’m sorry for cenk , he choose wrong team ..."

"Poor Everton. They thought they were the new galacticos. Spend a fortune on players. But nothing much have changed since Koeman. Poor Football. And Sam isn’t the man to light up the league."

"Cenk Tosun has gone from playing champions league group leader football with Besiktas to this? I hope the move doesn't ruin the prime footballing years of his career."

"I am afraid that Cenk Tosun who was the top scorer in Beşiktaş and quite well in Champions league will loose every success and performance in Everton. He Will be wasted in Everton.. What a pitty"

"Everton big club. I thing bad lucky today. For Next week good luck CENK&EVERTON..."