Quantcast
Big Al slams Bellamy Return - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive three month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free three month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Google+ TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

Big Al slams Bellamy Return

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Does Shearer have a point or just sour grapes (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Does Shearer have a point or just sour grapes

1. Too much baggage, stay well clear! (21 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

2. Class hard working player, worth the risk, again! (27 votes [56.25%])

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Sponky

Sponky

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:00 AM

From SSN

Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer has hit out at the prospect of Craig Bellamy making a surprise Magpies return.

Bellamy, who spent four years with Newcastle between 2001 and 2005, has been linked with a St James' return following Sam Allardyce's appointment.

However, Shearer, despite playing some of his best football alongside the Welsh flyer, believes Bellamy's off-field problems are not worth the hassle.

"Has no-one learnt their lesson about signing Craig Bellamy?" said Shearer.

"If only Rafa Benitez had rung me I would have told him exactly what he was like. I hope there isn't anything in (the Newcastle reports).

"I was having a few days away in France with Gary Speed and Steve Harper and the wives and I picked up the newspaper. I was having a fantastic day.

"But when I read Bellamy for Newcastle I thought I would definitely have to have another drink. I had several."

#2 Anubis

Anubis

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:05 AM

The fact he has a little feud going with Bellamy doesn't come into it at all. No sireeeeeeee.
I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass.

#3 Stouffer

Stouffer

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:06 AM

Shearer's still a dick. No change there then.

#4 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

What the fuck has Bellamy possibly going to Newcastle got to do with Shearer?

I'd be well pissed off if Kenny was slating a player Rafa was after.

#5 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:09 AM

From SSN

Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer has hit out at the prospect of Craig Bellamy making a surprise Magpies return.

Bellamy, who spent four years with Newcastle between 2001 and 2005, has been linked with a St James' return following Sam Allardyce's appointment.

However, Shearer, despite playing some of his best football alongside the Welsh flyer, believes Bellamy's off-field problems are not worth the hassle.

"Has no-one learnt their lesson about signing Craig Bellamy?" said Shearer.

"If only Rafa Benitez had rung me I would have told him exactly what he was like. I hope there isn't anything in (the Newcastle reports).

"I was having a few days away in France with Gary Speed and Steve Harper and the wives and I picked up the newspaper. I was having a fantastic day.

"But when I read Bellamy for Newcastle I thought I would definitely have to have another drink. I had several."

And maybe you could also tell him who to pick for the opening game of the season against Villa, 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 Al, what do you think?

I fucking hate Shearer, the guy is a know nothing Geordie twat. Thank God we never bought him.

#6 Anny Road

Anny Road

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:10 AM

I think 'Big Al' is right. Bellamy is a cock and we should never have signed him.
I could have told Rafa that before he came here. If he had of asked like.

#7 BRANDS

BRANDS

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:24 AM

big al's worried his legendary status is under threat - the geordies love bellers, if i was big sham i wouldnt have big al trying to be bigger icon- go on slap a cheeky £10 million bid in prove your the bigger person sham !
Its a real crazy show were anything goes!

#8 honourablegeorg

honourablegeorg

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:26 AM

Shearer's a bigger cunt than Bellamy, by MILES.

#9 Ian Sea

Ian Sea

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:28 AM

Fair play to him, if he hates him then there's no problem slagging him off. I slag off people I hate.
Some people are idiots

#10 Plewggs

Plewggs

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:29 AM

Bellamy for Owen could be a decent deal for both clubs.

The Geordies wouldn't have to pay Bellamy the reported £120K per week they make to Owen and I suspect Owen would welcome a return to Anfield for a significantly lower wage.

Their current transfer values are both quoted at about £9M.

Should be a hassle-free deal.

#11 Karl_b

Karl_b

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:37 AM

Where's the "Fuck off Shearer you Geordie (no offence Stouff) cunt with your McDonalds adverts and general twatiness" option?
I have established the semaphore of Suprematism. I have beaten the lining of the coloured sky, torn it away and in the sack that formed itself, I have put color and knotted it. Swim! The free white sea, infinity, lies before you!

#12 Thants

Thants

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:40 AM

I'd love it if they won something with Bellamy. Just for Shearers reaction.
In my life
Why do I give valuable time .....
http://www.liverpool...91-i-m-off.html

#13 Karl_b

Karl_b

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

I hope the Geordies explode next season under Fat Sam, get Shearer in and then get relegated meeting Leeds in a relegation battle to stay in the Football League in 2012.
I have established the semaphore of Suprematism. I have beaten the lining of the coloured sky, torn it away and in the sack that formed itself, I have put color and knotted it. Swim! The free white sea, infinity, lies before you!

#14 lifetime fan

lifetime fan

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:54 AM

Where's the "Fuck off Shearer you Geordie (no offence Stouff) cunt with your McDonalds adverts and general twatiness" option?

That would be post #5. :biggrin:

#15 RedinSweden

RedinSweden

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:59 AM

I fucking hate Shearer. Bellamy would be good for them, and was in fact. Shearer can fuck off. WE are letting him go because he didn't quite make the grade, nowt to do with his behaviour.

Get fucked Shearer, no one wants to know what you think.

Buggrit.

#16 Carradona

Carradona

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:18 AM

Piss off Shearer you knob. And shave off the little hair you have left, it looks shit.
Know your role and shut your mouth!

#17 sandbee

sandbee

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:24 AM

I think Shearer is just jealous of Bellamy. Shearer himself could singlehandedly fucking cure insomnia just with his "personality", whilst in Bellamy he sees what having a bit of fun in life could have been like.

Such a shame the deluded geordies worship him and probably actually listens to the shit that comes out of his mouth.

#18 Plewggs

Plewggs

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:36 AM

I

Such a shame the deluded geordies worship him and probably actually listens to the shit that comes out of his mouth.

In fairness to the Geordies they have a mixed reaction to the story.

The prospect of Barton and Bellamy at the club Xmas party fills some with terror while not all are fans of Shearer the Pundit…….

http://www.toontasti...opic=14309&st=0

Worth a read.

#19 Doh'Nuts

Doh'Nuts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:42 AM

I'd love to see big sham signing him, just to piss off 'mr charisma' (ironic, if not downright sarcastic use of the word there)
Go and sell CRAZY some place else..... we're all stocked up here!

#20 moxter

moxter

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:46 AM

Actually I think Shearer's right. Has there been a club that Bellamy hasn't caused trouble of some sort at yet? It's hardly earth-shattering wisdom but he does have a point.

Anyhow although he's a dull middleaged twunt, Shearer is a frocking legend and twice the player Bellamy will ever be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users