You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Snooker

Remmie

Anyone been watching? Ronnie got a horrible draw with the 2 other form players in the world this season in the first 2 rounds and then Higgins who has been playing the best stuff of the tournament so far. I think the winner of this match will win it

Saw R O'S at a Premier League Snooker tournament recently, he's awesome in real life. Left hand, right hand, piece of piss.
The first ever live snooker match I watched in the Guild Hall in Preston (LG cup) he got a 147. I was in the front row. It ruled

Matthew Stevens has just gone out and i'm gutted. Always wanted him to win at the crucible and he's thrown away a comfortable lead. To be fair though that Shaun Murphy was outstanding in the final session but let's hope Ronnie wins it anyway. By the way, did anyone see that little convict Robertson laughing to himself when Ronnie fouled on the pink the other day? Haha the little tool got down, potted a red and went in off. Karma at it's best.

Ronnie V the Ozzy was an amazing match, managed to catch all of it - I have to say though John Vergo is the biggest nobhead when it comes to commentating.

Andy Gray? Clive Tyldsley?

Come on Gazelle you can do better than that. Virgo is a harmless overweight snooker playing bear who you could cuddle. Well i think cuddling is going a bit far but you know what i'm getting at.

Andy Gray? Clive Tyldsley?

Come on Gazelle you can do better than that. Virgo is a harmless overweight snooker playing bear who you could cuddle. Well i think cuddling is going a bit far but you know what i'm getting at.

Fair point but he is so pessimistic all the time, always putting every shot down, i dont think he even had that good of a career himself did he? Just winds me up... but yes you are right there are far greater nobheads out there..

Fair point but he is so pessimistic all the time, always putting every shot down, i dont think he even had that good of a career himself did he? Just winds me up... but yes you are right there are far greater nobheads out there..
Won the UK Championship in '79 I think (off the top of my head) but he is a misery guts. Clive Everton is the best despite his name.. I mean 'Clive' what were his parents thinking?

Also a fair point. If he was playing in today's environment he wouldn't last five minutes so yeah your right heshouldn't be slagging off these players who are now performing at a far higher standard than in his days. He's not as bad as some though and i love his trick shots.

No way, that fat fuck Murphy can eat off the salad dodging god botherer. And Taylor the smug cunt, can you stop reminding us of your shitty spawny '85 win you upside-down eyed bastard. If Ronnie doesn't win it I'd like a new kid on the block to do the business- the winner of the Carter-Selby match perhaps but my money is on Higgins, he looks superb

ahhh just because he is big boned doesn't mean he hasn't got any feelings. I like Murphy. In fact I like most of them apart from the lanky, aids infested Ebdon. Im hoping Ronnie can fight back but it'l be one feat if he does.

I think Christian deserves far more regard for his dating Ronnie's ex while she was on Charlie (the powder not the fashion) story. i knew it already and have seen a picture- she was fine like a wine on the Rhine