You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where are you watching the game?

Paco

Housemates 21st so ill be watching it a la home while people accumalte for a big night out. Givin up my room so non football ppl can stay out of the way.

Tempted by pub, but planning to be wankered and am unsure my behaviour will be accepted down in the local.

T minus 68 minutes til first pintage.

same pub I watched istanbul in, same table, sadly full of chelsea fans, given that I live in sunny bristol and we have a lot of idiots living round these parts. so it could go one of two ways tonight. one of the main things I miss about not living in liverpool anymore is that feeling of security you get knowing that everyone around is likely to be a red. fucking student chelsea fans - I hate them, they're like rats, only dirtier.

It’s night like these I was I was back in my local pub in my hometown of Gloucester (pubs called ‘The Double Gloucester”)

It’s run by a life-long chav, full of Chelsea memorabilia all over the walls etc but us Gloucester reds took it over for every single one of our 2005 games.

It’s where all my mates will be watching it tonight and I’ll be up the pub just me and the girlfriend (who was ace last night shouting “COME ON MILAN”) as we only moved here last year.

She normally hates football but gets into it for me, I love that girl

(can you tell I'm really excited?)

I'll be at home. I have a couple of bottles of Becks in the fridge and that will do for me. Mrs G will watch (sort of) though she will probably be on the phone to her mum, sister, or on Ebay! Can't wait for this match to start. I'll be watching the build up as soon as it starts on ITVobscure.

In the first Nash, in town. Im meeting Dirk in there but watching it with the lads.

That's where am off meself, gonna be packed in there gonna try an get there by 6ish.

The owner is a massive red too, he has banners an flags all over the show.

I will on the sofa in my living room, wearing my lucky pink pj's. They haven't failed me yet (touch wood). I am hoping that I will scare my cat several times tonight! When we score, then I scream and it terrifies him, so hopefully he will be a scaredy cat by the end of the evening.