You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool bars / clubs / pubs

The-Sir

What's the verdict on Newington Temple?

I was in when it was Bier and it was pretty good but they look like they've got the best jukebox of all time in there now.

The cunts are having a Steely Dan night, genius.

48e00330bae648deac932fa4baa822af.jpg

It"ll be a bit further down mate on the same side more facing James st station was reading they had bought the building and are putting a new pub there, I like the slaughter house it's a decent little boozer.

Yeah I'm right opposite that pretty much. 

I went in not that long ago after not having been for years and had some coked up ket wig latch onto me talking absolute shite. Preferred it when they were playing a bit of 60s garage like.

Was in there a couple of summers ago on a weekday, four of us fancied a beer in the sun and they've got the courtyard. Four bottles of Heineken? £17.20. Never been back, the robbing cunts.

The Liverpool has the worst karaoke singers in town.

Never been in there but walked past it a few times. Latest time I walked past it I had only just moved back up and was on my way to meet some recruitment fella by the pier head, I was skint and a bit hungover. The smell that come from the place as I walked past appealed to me at that very moment. 

Walked past that Turtle Bay on Victoria Street the other week and she wanted to pop in for a drink.  She got a cocktail which ended up on a 2-4-1 menu (result!) so I said I'd have one of them instead of ordering my own drink.  One sip and I changed my mind and got a pint of Red Stripe.  Sadly it was warm.

They've lost my custom.  Understandably they're fucking devastated.