You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool bars / clubs / pubs

The-Sir

Agree with heebies,

Bumper is sound too. I like Korova as well and The Revolution but the one next to Tea factory. Never had the pleasure of Magnet I don't think (where's that? maybe I've been there and not known the name)

La'go takes it though I reckon. Sweaty, cramped and brill music. Love it.

goin to town tomorrow, haven't been for over a year and can't say i'm all that arsed, always full of mongs whenever i've been, students bring the only respectability to the place of a nightime.

Town hasn't been the same since the original Baluga Bar changed its name, simply because it had the most stunning manager you ever did see in the whole wide world, Italian looking with a penchant for boots :thumbup:

• 9 years later...

Anyone been to Tom Halls? Opened by the Liver building, lovely pub, loads and of sports stuff in there and plenty of TVs for footy and that. Nice beer in here too. It also passes the litmus test of having a lovely clean toilet which is where I'm posting this from now.

Anyone been to Tom Halls? Opened by the Liver building, lovely pub, loads and of sports stuff in there and plenty of TVs for footy and that. Nice beer in here too. It also passes the litmus test of having a lovely clean toilet which is where I'm posting this from now.

Has it almost literally just opened? I drive along the Strand last Thursday morning and I'm sure they were still putting the sign up.