You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...

This fucking bollocks. If it's not enough having to squirm through the shitty, feel-good attempt to latch onto football, it ends with that cunt Lingard and his stupid, eminently punchable face. I hope he gets thrown in a bath of coke and his body slowly gets eaten away by the acid over a period of months.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Mudface said:

This fucking bollocks. If it's not enough having to squirm through the shitty, feel-good attempt to latch onto football, it ends with that cunt Lingard and his stupid, eminently punchable face. I hope he gets thrown in a bath of coke and his body slowly gets eaten away by the acid over a period of months.

Negged. I quite like the advert. Boss song and Speedo Mick is sound.

Quick Quid, with the family who have a knackered boiler and no sense of time. The husband is on his way to work still clutching his cup of tea and a slice of toast. The daughter looks like she just woke up in her school uniform and was straight out of the front door. The son is standing in the doorway in his dad's dressing gown complaining that there's no hot water. The mother is worrying that they can't afford to fix the boiler until payday even though they clearly live on the sort of street with houses that suggest the residents aren't living hand-to-mouth each month.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Quick Quid, with the family who have a knackered boiler and no sense of time. The husband is on his way to work still clutching his cup of tea and a slice of toast. The daughter looks like she just woke up in her school uniform and was straight out of the front door. The son is standing in the doorway in his dad's dressing gown complaining that there's no hot water. The mother is worrying that they can't afford to fix the boiler until payday even though they clearly live on the sort of street with houses that suggest the residents aren't living hand-to-mouth each month.

The long winter nights must absolutely race by at yours.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke
On 13/08/2019 at 20:51, Mudface said:

To be fair it's a top tune. 

On 14/08/2019 at 08:27, A Red said:

I hate the Nat West advert talking about how they bring their branches to you. Yes, you fucking closed the branches to save money you cunts. Dont make out youre doing customers some sort of favour

' Natwest, We are what we do '

Doesn't mean anything - even Cantona would raise a quizzical eyebrow.

Just seen an advert for what I thought was Specsavers or something. It follows a girl as she goes through the stages of life through to old age, all the while wearing blue Timmy Mallett glasses that just don't suit her at any point. Seems that nobody bothered to tell her and just thought of her as some sort of loveable eccentric. Then it transpires that the ad is for Unicef.

Stupid adverts for bottled water coming up with guff like "our water has naturally soaked through Himalayan rocks for thousands of years, it is 100% pure, nothing added and contains all the natural minerals for refreshment and health" Look at the bottle "best before October 31 2019"

4 minutes ago, A Red said:

Stupid adverts for bottled water coming up with guff like "our water has naturally soaked through Himalayan rocks for thousands of years, it is 100% pure, nothing added and contains all the natural minerals for refreshment and health" Look at the bottle "best before October 31 2019"

Peckham Spring

Guest Pistonbroke

I hardly watch any TV so thankfully don't see many adverts. However, watching a stream for the Cricket you have to put up with adverts. 

That advert for Go Daddy with harry Redknapp sums things up as far as adverts go. Like that fucker set up his own website.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Not so much hatred of an advert, plus I like Ian Wright. But he was on ITV news this lunchtime going on about Glaucoma and now I've just seen he's doing Adverts for Specsavers......call me a cynic, but that really just shows how the cunts are all in it together.