You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ey up George hows the new Zafira? Great... Sat Nav, overhead storage, glass roof.. So why the long face?? Fucking P*kies moved in next door...

A new spin on an old theme would see that advert rocket in my estimations!!!

grabs coat and runs for cover...

I reckon a good proportion of chavs, mancs and toffees are alcopop drinking twats. More so than a sample from the odinary population of the UK. This leads to the ultimate question - Do the above named groups of scroats drink alcopops because they're twats or are they twats because they drink alcopop shite?

can the answer be a bit of both?

I love that Zafira and Meriva ad - still makes me chuckle and i know it word for word. If you ain't got kids the "overtired" reference at the end is wasted on you though.

As for Picture Loans man - total twat - agreed. Read the small print dickhead*.

*Loan amount £25,000. 240 payments at £200 pcm. total amount payable £48,000.

that c*nting M&S ad does my f*cking nut. that posh bird with her posh patronising voice telling me to spend £10 on a bastard belgian chocolate profiterole, because otherwise obviously I'm just eating shite.

"this is not just a sandwich, this is a sandwich with the fanny batter of 10 west samoan virgins spread thick on a toasted bap of carol thatcher's minge, with a deep filling of chilled, purple marijuana on a bed of dried extinct antelope spleen, and just a dash of uranium and elephant jism on the side"

Agh, I'm going home in a bad mood now.

Any of those personal finance ads on Sly Sports:

"Have you been convicted of a violent crime lately? Poor credit rating? Need to re-mortgage your park bench? Don't have enough cash for Tesco Own Brand Whiskey or Methylated Spirits?

Then 1800 TRAMP FINANCE can sort your money problems in just one easy phonecall!"

Agreed on those fat Zafira kids too. Bastards.

Any computer adverts with that Intel jingle:

BING! BING BING, BING BING!

Or is it:

DRUN! DRUN DRUN, DRUN DRUN!

i hate the music that those poxy american IT company adverts always have in the background. can't describe it but it’s all "plinky plonky funky violin and xylophone shite". Fucking muzak tuneless crud basically.

"Plinky, plonky plink dink donk “The new Protium fireguard premium e-line exchequer system, with built in nano-slaves is faster than any previous billobong qwerty processor ever” plinky plonk plonk “which leaves you more time to sack your staff and shag your PA really hard in the face” plinky plonky plink plink."

AAARGH!!! FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS!

• 5 years later...

I'm learning japanese my Lotus flower. Fuck off.

Although it works for me if I'm looking up something sexy and the missus walks in and says what are you doing, I just say I'm learning Japanese my lotus flower, she laughs and I discretely close all windows. Even the bloke in the advert does it, right before he says that line you can see a moment of pure panic in his eyes, the only Japanese he's learnt is they pixelate cocks.

The pringles adverts. Jesus Christ.

The ftupid 'fabric softener' adverts where everything is very fabric-like, a tree made out of towels and people made out of cloth.

Car adverts that try to paint themselves as 'green'.

Coco pops adverts since 1996. Right down the pan, that monkey used to be cool.

Thankfully I barely watch TV these days if at all but it irks me that people get paid by the bucket to produce this shite.

The Go Compare adverts I've hated since day one

"But but.. he's a real opera singer and he has albums and everything!"

So? Its still a series of horrible adverts. Annoying in everyway possible.

The Fosters 'aussie advice' ads. This irks me the same way the WKD ones do, that purile ladish loaded-generation shit. And again, like WKD its a piss poor product that really shouldn't be consumed by adult males.

And of course, the safestyle UK ads. Nothing more to say on THAT fucking trainwreck.

There are many ads I hate, both on TV and radio, but to name them would defeat the purpose of me adding to this thread, in that I'd still be mentioning their name and thus bringing attention to it, which, even if an ad is shit, is the purpose of advertising in the first place - product awareness.

Whether people are talking about how good or bad an ad is, the result is the same - they're still talking about it and spreading the name. The result being, the advertisers of the product or service and the ad agencies win.

Was going to go for the Go Compare adverts and then d t reminded me of the annoyingness of the Compare the Market ads or whoever it is those creatures are meant to be promoting. And then there are those Jacamo ones and for different reasons those pay day loan people and the injury lawyers...and...and..there's a lot to dislike out there