Quantcast
It’s coming home. It’s coming, football’s coming home. - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way

FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION with every new registration!

Register on the forums today and receive one month's FREE access to all subscriber only content, including match reports, the TLW Diary and Premier League Round Ups. Registration costs nothing and there is no obligation to continue with your subscription once the free month trial has expired. 

To register a FREE account with us, click here, and then be sure to check the box for 'the FREE Monty' to receive immediate access to the subscriber only content and exclusive Members Forum.

Support the site

Follow TLW

TLW Facebook TLW Instagram TLW Podcast TLW Youtube TLW RSS

Advertisement

Snack Media

TLW T-Shirts

Uncle Sam Sports

Sponsored Links

Photo

It’s coming home. It’s coming, football’s coming home.

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 Anny Road

Anny Road

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:09 AM

They are going to win it.
Typical England.
Worst team ever. Shit manager, Brexit, hate Russia Kane to get injured and Rashford hatrick in the final.

#2 Carvalho Diablo

Carvalho Diablo

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:11 AM

I thought you were on about our first preseason game at Chester today. That's what I'll be watching.

Richie Aprile da forum bully

#3 manwiththestick

manwiththestick

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

It ends today.
Ohhhhh, look honey, our boy's a genius! He's rigged a pulley system so he can eat sausage and work on his stupid drawings.

#4 Special K

Special K

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:21 AM

I genuinely hope England win today
If you ask me Skywalker was bloody lucky to turn off his guidance system

#5 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:22 AM

Got a feeling Sweden will win today. I’ll be a bit disappointed but will get over it in the blink of an eye. I’ve been to numerous
pre-season friendlies (day on the ale, etc.), but can’t remember ever watching one of the telly. They’re utter rubbish.

#6 Anny Road

Anny Road

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:26 AM

I’m genuinely excited.
Fucking love stuff like this.
Wish it was a cunt team we were playing.

#7 Tony Moanero

Tony Moanero

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:30 AM

They are going to win it.
Typical England.
Worst team ever. Shit manager, Brexit, hate Russia Kane to get injured and Rashford hatrick in the final.

Shit, just seen the title of this thread and had to neg. I didn’t mind “Three Lions” back in 1996, but I was never a big fan. I didn’t realise until the other day that “It’s Coming Hone” had been bought back. Seen it pretty much everywhere since and it’s starting to mildly annoy me. “World in Motion” has always been miles better, anyway.

#8 Greycellgreen

Greycellgreen

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:41 AM

I’m backing England, hope they do well. Most likeable squad in recent memory, although that doesn’t say a lot. Still watching our game.

#9 Anny Road

Anny Road

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

Shit, just seen the title of this thread and had to neg. I didn’t mind “Three Lions” back in 1996, but I was never a big fan. I didn’t realise until the other day that “It’s Coming Hone” had been bought back. Seen it pretty much everywhere since and it’s starting to mildly annoy me. “World in Motion” has always been miles better, anyway.

I still believe, I still believe.

#10 Numero Veinticinco

Numero Veinticinco

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:44 AM

You've got to hold and give
But do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast
But you must get to the line

They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them
Get round the back

Catch me if you can
'Cause I'm the England man
And what you're looking at
Is the master plan

When it comes to sex I'm similar to the thrilla in Manilla. A pimp by blood, not relation.

#11 Anny Road

Anny Road

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:47 AM

Much as I hate the whole thing I just hope they do it.

#12 Juniper

Juniper

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:52 AM

Christ, it's only the quarter finals. Is not even the semis and everyone's banging on as if It's the final and 'it's coming home'

Fuck off

Negged
"Shit...if this gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes"

#13 Numero Veinticinco

Numero Veinticinco

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:59 AM

Christ, it's only the quarter finals. Is not even the semis and everyone's banging on as if It's the final and 'it's coming home'

Fuck off

Negged

News just in... love no longer has the world in motion.

When it comes to sex I'm similar to the thrilla in Manilla. A pimp by blood, not relation.

#14 easytoslip

easytoslip

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

The song is inescapable and it does my head in as then and now but as someone just said I hope they do well as they're likeable,well some,but if they go out its no big deal to me.
I'll have footy withdrawal symptoms when it's over though but at least I won't have to listen to that ghastly song fora while .

#15 1892-LFCWasBorn

1892-LFCWasBorn

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:22 PM

giphy.gif

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Fuck off you nosey cunt!!!

#16 jamespp

jamespp

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:24 PM

still not sure about Gareth Southgate (Middlesbrough relegated and was actually hopeless with the U21) thought he only got the job because he’s articulate, but he might do a DiMatteo

#17 Kevin D

Kevin D

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

Got a feeling Sweden will win today. I’ll be a bit disappointed but will get over it in the blink of an eye. I’ve been to numerous
pre-season friendlies (day on the ale, etc.), but can’t remember ever watching one of the telly. They’re utter rubbish.

Last preseason friendly I went to was in 2009 against Rangers. It was one of Robbie Keane's first games and a few months since Rangers fans had destroyed Manchester, very solid day out.
...two others are in critical condition. When, after having heard the explosion from their practice facility, they ran into the fire to help get people out. Ran into the fire.

#18 Grinch

Grinch

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

They’re going to do what they usually do. Good out to the good first team they meet. Just so happens it won’t be until the last four.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 magicrat

magicrat

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:31 PM

Wheels fall off today, 

#20 Babb'sBurstNad

Babb'sBurstNad

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:33 PM

Not a chance, my Belgian boys are going all the way, and winning me the sweepstake.

* Winner: World Cup 2018 Draft * World Cup Sweepstakes 3rd place * TLW T-shirt winner *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users