You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things you'd do if you weren't lazy

Section_31

Similar to most, languages etc, me and my mate are lazy, and I mean lazy. In ours we bought a two pack of washing up liquid, they were in a pack attached to each other, we used them at the same time without seperating them because we couldn't be arsed. I remember shouting through to the living room once what time was it because I couldn't be arsed looking up at the clock.

• Upvote 5

Similar to most, languages etc, me and my mate are lazy, and I mean lazy. In ours we bought a two pack of washing up liquid, they were in a pack attached to each other, we used them at the same time without seperating them because we couldn't be arsed. I remember shouting through to the living room once what time was it because I couldn't be arsed looking up at the clock.

Repped, especially for the clock bit.

Make a few million then retire immediately.

Spend my days between the gym, beaches of the world, eating steaks cooked outdoors with whiskey and beer, walking, hiking, meditating, putting my penis inside consenting women, then taking it out again, then putting it back in, then taking it out....

I'm almost tempted to say that it would appear there may be a slight discrepancy in attentiveness to detail in the planning process between the first and the second stage.

Very funny , but so close to home in our house -  i bought my wife a bike at least 10 years ago and it has never been taken out of the cardboard box it has sat in the most untidy garage in the world ever since .