You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Cup 2018 Final Group - Please Vote

Bjornebye

World Cup 2018 Final Group - Please Vote  

20 members have voted

1. 1. World Cup 2018 Final Group - Please Vote

Babbs -- Messi - srsly? The greatest player in history is going to get shunted wide for a 30 year old? Been a couple of years since Costa scared anyone. Rodriguez - Jay? Been a few years since he has even played.

It's Messi's best position, starting on the right and drifting in, either towards goal directly or into the second striker position.

The Rodriguez in question is James.

It's Messi's best position, starting on the right and drifting in, either towards goal directly or into the second striker position.

The Rodriguez in question is James.

James -- ah yes, left side of a front three. Or cutting in  -- 4-3-2-1

I hope you are not looking for either Messi or him to cover the flanks.

The fella in the back on the right may not be up for it -- and then you have Danny Rose.

Seems narrow for me.

Anyway, all good -- you move into the silver medal spot

James -- ah yes, left side of a front three. Or cutting in  -- 4-3-2-1

I hope you are not looking for either Messi or him to cover the flanks.

The fella in the back on the right may not be up for it -- and then you have Danny Rose.

Seems narrow for me.

Anyway, all good -- you move into the silver medal spot

I won't be expecting them to cover the flanks, but I'll be telling both of them to put a shift in or they'll be left to rot in the reserves.

• Upvote 1