You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Xherdan Shaqiri

Negged for not recognising a He-Man character.

Was he on He-Man or am i imagining that?

harsh

Wa

s he on He-Man or am i imagining that?

Balls. Mate, feel free to neg my sorry arse.

Don't worry, it feels good to get negged every now and again. Kind of like getting stuck out in the rain for thirty seconds then finding cover.

Can’t get behind this.

He’s had multiple chances to pull himself together and realise his potential, and he’s failed to do so.

Bayern

Inter

Stoke

A bookie probably would offer 20/1 he made a big success of himself now.

Cannot imagine he’d be happy to be riding the bench 4 games out of 5.

He shown flashes of brilliance at times which could be good in those tight games. I don’t think he’s lazy either. He wouldn’t be coming in as first choice. Every signing can’t be big money and better than you’ve got. We’ve got the best front 3 in world football. It would be an intelligent signing.

I wanted us to sign him years ago when he was hot shit. He's still a talented player but not as excited by him as I once was. Still, he'd definitely be a very good option to call upon if any of our front 3 are out.

Are you seriously suggesting that this former Bayern Munich and Inter Milan player is better than Dom Solanke?