You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

I might stick a few quid on Russia. Putin will be trying his hardest to influence things behind the scenes, nerve agents in other teams dressing rooms, blackmailing referees and their fans twatting all the other fans

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about that. It could easily be someone out of nowhere being top scorer and fucking the sweepstake up. It only takes about five goals to win the golden boot.

Ideally we’d have 32 players to keep the prize pot up but it could still go ahead with 16. Everyone would draw two teams instead but there’d only be prizes of £50, £20 and £10.

Get involved mingebags.

1. Turdseye

2. Chip Butty

3. Remmie

1. Turdseye

2. Chip Butty

3. Remmie

4. Howie

5. Elite

6. TheBitch

Martial is only on the standby list for France's squad. I'm not sure he's become a better player since joining the Mancs because he's played under two safety-first coaches. To me he looks like a player who would absolutely thrive playing in a team with a progressive manager. Deschamps has also left Rabiot out of his squad, such is the depth.

Martial is only on the standby list for France's squad. I'm not sure he's become a better player since joining the Mancs because he's played under two safety-first coaches. To me he looks like a player who would absolutely thrive playing in a team with a progressive manager. Deschamps has also left Rabiot out of his squad, such is the depth.

After Germany , France look the best.
  • Upvote 1

Martial would be amazing for us. Obviously never gonna happen though. Could see him doing really well at Spurs, hope they don't get him.

Reading an article on the Beeb saying that UBS have used their computers that usually work out the algorithms for their investment strategy to see who will win the WC , and Blimey O'Reilly it has come up with Germany, Brazil or Spain. Nearly broke a leg getting to the bookies.

Reading an article on the Beeb saying that UBS have used their computers that usually work out the algorithms for their investment strategy to see who will win the WC , and Blimey O'Reilly it has come up with Germany, Brazil or Spain. Nearly broke a leg getting to the bookies.

It gave Italy just over a 1% chance of winning it.

It also predicted Gold is a solid investment.

1. Turdseye

2. Chip Butty

3. Remmie

4. Howie

5. Elite

6. TheBitch

7. Liverpool Lad

That’s seven of us. The rest of you need to get your names down quickly because there’s only twenty five spaces left to fill.

Due to this unprecedented demand, I may be forced into creating a ballot just to determine who gets to take part.

1. Turdseye

2. Chip Butty

3. Remmie

4. Howie

5. Elite

6. TheBitch

7. Liverpool Lad

That’s seven of us. The rest of you need to get your names down quickly because there’s only twenty five spaces left to fill.

Due to this unprecedented demand, I may be forced into creating a ballot just to determine who gets to take part.

Maybe start a new thread, or even a blog.

Even 16 players with 2 teams each would be okay.

Belgium are much stronger than England. I’d argue that only Kyle Walker (if they played 442) and Kane would get in that side. For me Belgium are alongside Argentina and Spain.

Germany
France
Brazil : are the front runners in that order.