You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool fans fleecing Liverpool fans!

Lunatic

Sorry for rant, but fuck me!

I just spoke to a lad I use regularly to get match tickets and he's quoted me £450 for a ticket in the anny road! WTF????

He's supposedly an LFC supporter, they fuckin club needs to crack down on this site..He had 5 fucking tickets!!!!

Cunt's making that kind of money on fellow supporters backs need fuckin shooting!!

Rant over!

I was offered £750 for mine on Tuesday....told the fella 1. No chance and 2. Couldn't take that kind of money off him.

Mate, I was discussed.. Been tryin on the official site all week, so went to my back up guy.... Joke of a fella, doing that to fellow reds.. Makes my blood boil.

Sorry for rant, but fuck me!

I just spoke to a lad I use regularly to get match tickets and he's quoted me £450 for a ticket in the anny road! WTF????

He's supposedly an LFC supporter, they fuckin club needs to crack down on this site..He had 5 fucking tickets!!!!

Cunt's making that kind of money on fellow supporters backs need fuckin shooting!!

Rant over!

How much does he usually charge?

Mate, I was discussed.. Been tryin on the official site all week, so went to my back up guy.... Joke of a fella, doing that to fellow reds.. Makes my blood boil.

Sadly it happens and will happen...there will be tickets changing hands on tuesday for crazy money.

Some of those resale sites are knocking them out at over a grand.

Look at this:

https://www.ticketbis.net/liverpool-v-as-roma-tickets/ev611308#

I used to know one of the old touts at anfield...feller called Matty....fat lad with a beard.

I am going back to late 80's/early 90's...he sold a mate of mine a ticket for Palace semi we lost 4-3 back in 1990 for £100.

Stupid get happily paid it too!

I agree. The club really does need to crack down on this site. Usher has turned it into the Most Eisley of football forums, frequented by all manner of nefarious characters. Who is the ticket seller? It's Stringvest, isn't it? The bastard.

If you can’t use your ticket you should give it away to a fellow red, a mate or family member or whatever, who will appreciate the gesture and it will come back to you some other time. If you are strapped for cash and the money makes a big difference, that’s fair enough too, and at that point you should sell it for face value. Fans should not be profiteering from other fans.

If you have multiple tickets for sale that’s not on, as there is a long list of legitimate reds who have been patiently waiting in line to get access to the match through proper channels.

This sort of thing is why the whole set up needs a crackdown.

I decided a couple of years ago to share my season ticket with friends and colleagues (split 5 ways) as I couldn’t justify the cost and time of going to every game, especially given that I have my daughter alternate weekends.

It’s very rare that I’d be able to make a midweek CL game so I signed up to the ACS on the basis that one chap would have to pay me straight away for every ticket and it would be up to him to work out who was going to go if I’d couldn’t.

As a result, I have a ticket for the SF but wouldn’t dream of going and there’s no way I’d ask for anything more than face value.

Rip off cunts are rip of cunts

• Upvote 2

If you can’t use your ticket you should give it away to a fellow red, a mate or family member or whatever, who will appreciate the gesture and it will come back to you some other time. If you are strapped for cash and the money makes a big difference, that’s fair enough too, and at that point you should sell it for face value. Fans should not be profiteering from other fans.

If you have multiple tickets for sale that’s not on, as there is a long list of legitimate reds who have been patiently waiting in line to get access to the match through proper channels.

This sort of thing is why the whole set up needs a crackdown.

The way to go that.

And people moan about 'not enough' scousers in the ground and its local touts that are the fucking worse cunting cunts

And Thomas Cook, of course.

It has sadly long been the case that a lot of locals are happy to fleece 'tourists', 'oot's' and 'wools'...
  • Upvote 1

And people moan about 'not enough' scousers in the ground and its local touts that are the fucking worse cunting cunts

Separate issues though - touts outside any venue on the planet are invariably local. I’m not sure how that damages any argument that locals - particularly young fans - are being priced out of attending matches.

Separate issues though - touts outside any venue on the planet are invariably local. I’m not sure how that damages any argument that locals - particularly young fans - are being priced out of attending matches.

Disagree - Those touts don't have access to season tickets to one particular venue, this is a one venue, one 'act' money stream - that comes from ST's bought in ownership but not in name and also the use of their own ST's. This type of touting is the worst kind of all(if there are varying levels of it), this is making money of those who follow the team you do. You're supposed, fellow fans.

• Upvote 1