You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reebok Classics and Canons at Dawn. WBA v LFC. 21/4/18 12.30 The Hawthorns

A point won't help them. They really need a win.

A win won't save them either so hopefully they do the decent thing and roll over like they have in nearly every game this season .

Would be embarrassing to lose to the two bottom clubs in the same season after the one at Swansea but then again isn't that something we've been good at in past seasons.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to some in that we've turned a corner with pulling shit like that.

That team is good enough to beat West Brom.

It probably is, but we also failed to beat them twice this season with a much stronger team than that one. We still got some days till Roma, while the Stoke game is sandwiched between the two CL games. The latter is a a better game to rest players for me. I wouldn't fancy Stoke to beat even our reserves away from home.

Reasonably happy with that.

Sometimes I think Klopp is funny with whom he chooses to rest (from the outside it would seem more important to rest VVD than Lovren, for example) but I assume it's based on sports science and what the staff is telling him about training loads, etc.

Would be nice to give Salah a rest at some point today for sure. Mane as well, actually. Hope neither of them goes over 70 minutes so they can be fresh for Tuesday night.

Reasonably happy with that.

Sometimes I think Klopp is funny with whom he chooses to rest (from the outside it would seem more important to rest VVD than Lovren, for example) but I assume it's based on sports science and what the staff is telling him about training loads, etc.

Would be nice to give Salah a rest at some point today for sure. Mane as well, actually. Hope neither of them goes over 70 minutes so they can be fresh for Tuesday night.

Didn't Lovren limp out of the last game? Might explain him testing today..